• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ~Rosevale Cycling~ (New: No one/ in boxes: No one...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeHydra

Mayor Silver
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi! Welcome to my first Cycling thread "~Rosevale Cycling~" I recently got a second copy of Animal Crossing and have decided to make it a cycling town! I cycle quite quickly so be sure to check back often!

*To all people lurking,I am really sorry but my sibling accidentally reset my game, because of this I no longer have the villagers you are lurking for, but if I do come across them you have top priority, and again I am extremely sorry*

~Rules~

~Please be respectful to me and the other people here
~Unless I say otherwise, most villagers here will be free but feel free to donate some IGB or Hybrids!
~Tier 5 Villagers are auto-voided unless reserved
~You may only reserve tier 5 villagers, because if a tier 5 villager is not reserved then it will be auto-voided
~When picking up your villager, please don't pick up any flowers or items that may be lying around, but feel free to pluck some weeds
~When you have purchased a villager please PM me your Friend Code
~I will hold Villagers for 15 minutes-2 hours depending on the tier
~Please understand that I also have dreamies, which means that I will be keeping some of the villagers, you can tell if I am keeping a villager if their name is in Red
~If you have any questions feel free to ask!

~Villagers~
Poppy
Static
Coach
Claudia
Cranston

In Boxes

No one
Price: Free
100% original as far as I can tell!

~Voided~

Last edited:
Ok! I'll add you (I've been looking for her for a long time, thank you!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, what is your Fc?

Thank you! if you don't mind I'd like to keep lurking in case you get Daisy :3

Graham is in boxes!
Price: Free!
100% original as far as I can tell!​

Bruce is moving!

100% Original as far as I can tell!

Only holding him for 20 minutes!

Bones is moving!
100% original as far as I can tell!
Only holding him for 10 minutes!

Last edited:
*To all people lurking,I am really sorry but my sibling accidentally reset my game, because of this I no longer have the villagers you are lurking for, but if I do come across them you have top priority, again I am extremely sorry *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back