• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~Rosevale Cycling~ (New: No one/ in boxes: No one...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeHydra

Mayor Silver
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi! Welcome to my first Cycling thread "~Rosevale Cycling~" I recently got a second copy of Animal Crossing and have decided to make it a cycling town! I cycle quite quickly so be sure to check back often!

*To all people lurking,I am really sorry but my sibling accidentally reset my game, because of this I no longer have the villagers you are lurking for, but if I do come across them you have top priority, and again I am extremely sorry*

~Rules~

~Please be respectful to me and the other people here
~Unless I say otherwise, most villagers here will be free but feel free to donate some IGB or Hybrids!
~Tier 5 Villagers are auto-voided unless reserved
~You may only reserve tier 5 villagers, because if a tier 5 villager is not reserved then it will be auto-voided
~When picking up your villager, please don't pick up any flowers or items that may be lying around, but feel free to pluck some weeds
~When you have purchased a villager please PM me your Friend Code
~I will hold Villagers for 15 minutes-2 hours depending on the tier
~Please understand that I also have dreamies, which means that I will be keeping some of the villagers, you can tell if I am keeping a villager if their name is in Red
~If you have any questions feel free to ask!

~Villagers~
Poppy
Static
Coach
Claudia
Cranston

In Boxes

No one
Price: Free
100% original as far as I can tell!

~Voided~

Last edited:
Ok! I'll add you (I've been looking for her for a long time, thank you!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, what is your Fc?

Thank you! if you don't mind I'd like to keep lurking in case you get Daisy :3

Graham is in boxes!
Price: Free!
100% original as far as I can tell!​

Bruce is moving!

100% Original as far as I can tell!

Only holding him for 20 minutes!

Bones is moving!
100% original as far as I can tell!
Only holding him for 10 minutes!

Last edited:
*To all people lurking,I am really sorry but my sibling accidentally reset my game, because of this I no longer have the villagers you are lurking for, but if I do come across them you have top priority, again I am extremely sorry *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back