• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Roommate ideas

problem is that I already have both of them on my island so scratch that unless I boot one of them from my island which I don’t think I’ll do.

Has it been confirmed that you kick them out to do this? I was under the impression that this was just a vacation home where they could be at simultaneously.

hmm, I dunno. I've never really thought of what villagers would be such close pals. or romantically together, but I don't do the shipping thing.

Has it been confirmed that you kick them out to do this? I was under the impression that this was just a vacation home where they could be at simultaneously.

No. I have no idea aside from what the nintendo direct showed. that was the assumption I was under as well. I’m just saying if our island villagers could have roomies what I’d consider doing.

definitely Nan & Chevre. goat gfs :/

also Willow & Carmen bc they’re like, inseparable on my island and it’s sooo cute. they’d make sweet roomies

Barold and Olive. They’ve been married for 20 years.

EfbUby3UEAENHAs

Barold!!!! I LOVE this! Mah cub buddy gets so much hate, so I love seeing another player not only treat him nicely, but give him a nice little story! <3 You made my day!

I'd have to go about getting Cobb's amiibo, but I think I'd like to make Cobb and Stitches roommates. They live in my main horror themed town in New Leaf and I like to imagine that Cobb is a mad scientist and a Dr. Frankenstein sort of figure (since his house's furniture in New Leaf includes the Mad Scientist set), while Stitches is his Frankenstein's Monster since he's all cobbled together from different pieces. They get along much better than Victor Frankenstein and his monster though. :p

Lucha and Victoria can have a lucha libre stadium or gym sort of house. I know Victoria's more based on a racehorse, but yeah, I like to take some creative liberties sometimes and the mask she has gave me the idea a few years ago.

Knox and Sterling, the two knights who help guard another of my New Leaf towns, an all-bird town, would be fun to make a room for too.

Then there are more common ones like Ankha and Lucky and Octavian and Marina.

Oh, and in the slim chance that Pigleg is somehow one of the few remaining amiibo from the new set that haven't been revealed yet, I'd make him and Vic roommates too.

Ankha and Lucky, Chrissy and Francine, Nan and Chevre, Flick and CJ, Raymond and Bob, Beardo and Bluebear maybe? So many of them would be happy together. Personally maybe Monique and Dobie because they're in love on my island.

Personally, right now, I think the roommates thing is all set. Every villager have their own specific home requests, much like HHD, and I think some villagers already have set partners for the DLC.

Unless I missed an info somewhere that said we can pair the villagers ourselves.

Of course there's instances where the supposed "roommate" is already living on my island. Like Static for example. He's on my island. Will the game give Spike a different roommate? Or will Spike just have his own request? I need details and hopefully things are clarified as we come near the update's launch.

Personally, right now, I think the roommates thing is all set. Every villager have their own specific home requests, much like HHD, and I think some villagers already have set partners for the DLC.

Unless I missed an info somewhere that said we can pair the villagers ourselves.

Of course there's instances where the supposed "roommate" is already living on my island. Like Static for example. He's on my island. Will the game give Spike a different roommate? Or will Spike just have his own request? I need details and hopefully things are clarified as we come near the update's launch.
The narration said at your recommendation, two villagers can even share the same home, so I don’t know that it is preset. It did sound like maybe both villagers have to already have separate vacation homes, so it might be a mechanic for freeing plots if the theory that there’s only 48 plots pans out

Raymond and Marshal. They talk about each other almost constantly ...
Raymond used to be obsessed with talking about Dobie, and someone made a really cute comic of Raymond teaching Dobie to use a laptop, buuut.
Lately, all Raymond and Marshal wanna talk about is each other, LOL. I love them, though, so it's fine by me.

They're both in my more ' upperclass ' neighborhood area anyway, so I like the idea of it.

I wonder if I could have Norma and Raymond share a house....? I know it sounds an odd combo, but that's the names of my mother and father in law so it would be kind of cute. :3

i think octavian + zucker would be good roomates. i’m also starting to think of them as brothers, with zucker being the little brother.

My twins Chrissy and Francine of course! And then I’ll put Bella and Jitters together just for kicks and spin a story about why Jitters always looks so shocked it’s because of always having to see Bella’s face. Lollll sorry Bella ✌🏻

Chevre and Nan, Ankha and Lucky, Bruce and Deirdre, Coco and... lots of gyroids?

I didn't really think of this too much since it's not one of the things I'm going wild for, but probably Willow and Curlos. They're sheep siblings or something.

Last year I used to have Roald and Hans living next to each other on the beach, the whole area looked so cute and the thought of a penguin and a yeti living their best tropical, beach-front life warmed my heart!

Also maybe Chief and Teddy but exclusively because they remind me of Gregg and Angus from Night in The Woods 💙🍕

Reactions: Fey
Back