• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Roommate ideas

Cherve and Nan would be my first choice too. I also think a wolf and a sheep villager would go well together... :devilish:

Does anyone now whether there will be a limit on how many roommates one can have? If not, then this update might actually enable us to have more than 30 villagers... (on our island and on the archipel combined).

For me I would pair up Molly and Filbert. I saw the two of them sitting next to each other the other day and they seem to get along pretty well.

I was actually thinking about who I would pair Fang with. It was either going to be Kyle or Dobie since I have all three on my main island.
That’s cuteeee
I mainly ship Fang and Kyle cuz they had an adorably hopeless discussion in New Leaf about liking ‘bad boys’ together 😂

That’s cuteeee
I mainly ship Fang and Kyle cuz they had an adorably hopeless discussion in New Leaf about liking ‘bad boys’ together 😂

Fang and Kyle are cute together. I like Fang and Dobie’s conversations. Right now Fang and Dobie are neighbors in my Zen forest.

as for me... on my island, fuschia is sherb's auntie.... soooooo.... he's with her :3

oh! & lobo likes fuschia :>

Last edited:
Barold and Olive. They’ve been married for 20 years.

EfbUby3UEAENHAs

Last edited:
Erik and Beau in a cute little log cabin!

Tia and Chai running a little teashop together would be adorable.

Also Cally and Deena, just because they lived next door in my New Leaf town and they were best friends :)

Tia and Chai! That's a perfect pair too.

Deena is actually a dreamie of mine and has been a town staple for me since Wild World; Baabara too so I may pair them together.

Lucha and Stinky - Wrestlers

Whitney and Apollo - ACWW Movie!

Tucker and Hans - Mythical beasts

Back