• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Room 215 cycling | Moved in: Diana | In boxes: | OFFLINE

Riobelle

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
test.png

I got a second copy so you know what that means. Time to cycle for other peoples dreamies!

o.gif o.gif
Rules

♡ I do not accept reservations. Everything is first come, first serve. (Except for the first time I get Marina. She's going to my main town)
♡ All adoptions are free.[SUP]*[/SUP] If you want to leave a small tip I won't stop you but it's not necessary.
Do not sell the villagers you get from me. If they somehow end up in boxes, please just give them away. If I find out you sold a villager from me, you will not be allowed to adopt again.
♡ Tier 1 villagers will require dreamie proof. Tier 2 doesn't but if you had proof it would help you get them.
♡ Villagers get 15-20 minutes to be adopted before I void them. If villagers aren't adopted after that and I don't want to void them, I may also end up posting on other sites.
♡ Add my FC (4167-5724-2074) when asking for the villager in boxes.
[SUP]*[/SUP][SUP]There may be a rare occasion where I do sell or auction a vilager but my main goal is to get others their dreamie so I can't see that happening any time soon.[/SUP]​

o.gif o.gif

Current villagers
Margie
Roscoe
Shari
Rodeo
Blaire
Pietro
Boone
Maple
Bluebear
o.gif o.gif

In boxes
--

Diva
Mac
Marshal - Adopted
Clyde
Elise
Pekoe
Eugene
Rodeo
Goose
Apple - Adopted
Diana - Adopted
Angus
Shari - Adopted
Maple - Adopted
Boone
Prince

Last edited:
Lurking for Groucho OwO
I'm aware that he isn't currently in town but I'l be lurking this thread for him until he arrives. XD

Last edited:
Pekoe has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene is in boxes and Blaire has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rodeo is in boxes and Prince has moved in!

Riobelle,

You came in my 3DS game console.

I will board to come you town.

Thank you!

Back