• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Room 215 cycling | Moved in: Diana | In boxes: | OFFLINE

Riobelle

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
test.png

I got a second copy so you know what that means. Time to cycle for other peoples dreamies!

o.gif o.gif
Rules

♡ I do not accept reservations. Everything is first come, first serve. (Except for the first time I get Marina. She's going to my main town)
♡ All adoptions are free.[SUP]*[/SUP] If you want to leave a small tip I won't stop you but it's not necessary.
Do not sell the villagers you get from me. If they somehow end up in boxes, please just give them away. If I find out you sold a villager from me, you will not be allowed to adopt again.
♡ Tier 1 villagers will require dreamie proof. Tier 2 doesn't but if you had proof it would help you get them.
♡ Villagers get 15-20 minutes to be adopted before I void them. If villagers aren't adopted after that and I don't want to void them, I may also end up posting on other sites.
♡ Add my FC (4167-5724-2074) when asking for the villager in boxes.
[SUP]*[/SUP][SUP]There may be a rare occasion where I do sell or auction a vilager but my main goal is to get others their dreamie so I can't see that happening any time soon.[/SUP]​

o.gif o.gif

Current villagers
Margie
Roscoe
Shari
Rodeo
Blaire
Pietro
Boone
Maple
Bluebear
o.gif o.gif

In boxes
--

Diva
Mac
Marshal - Adopted
Clyde
Elise
Pekoe
Eugene
Rodeo
Goose
Apple - Adopted
Diana - Adopted
Angus
Shari - Adopted
Maple - Adopted
Boone
Prince

Last edited:
Lurking for Groucho OwO
I'm aware that he isn't currently in town but I'l be lurking this thread for him until he arrives. XD

Last edited:
Pekoe has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene is in boxes and Blaire has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rodeo is in boxes and Prince has moved in!

Riobelle,

You came in my 3DS game console.

I will board to come you town.

Thank you!

Back