• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Roleplay: Dark Veil Zero

(It's fine :D)

I look around. "Where is everybody?" I ask. "Isn't there supposed to be-"

"Yes there is," I chime in.

"Oh, hi Anastasia," I say, sitting down.

I notice that one perv walking around. "Hey, is it… Jimmy? Why don't you come out here with us?" Did I get his name right?

(If you're not in the sewer, I'll rewrite this.)

I sit down near Raphael. Anastasia? I glance at the woman, who Raphael just referred to as Anastasia. She mentioned on the flyer, wasn't she?

"Whoa, sorry. Don't really know your name. I only know you as 'Perv'." I look at Anastasia. "Should we begin?"

"Yeah, let's."

"Hmmm…how do I say this without sounding insane?" I think for a moment. "We work for a goddess and fight monsters, in short. Any questions?"

"Doesn't everyone know they're real?" Huh, she didn't make a comment on the magic thing.... Most people would.

"Well, you could say I have a little experience with magic," I reply. I make a motion as if to flick her, but don't actually touch her, and instead fire a small gust of wind.

Back