• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Rip Serena 2008-2008

Tylerhelt14

Bells
POV: It's your first time meeting this cute chihuahua in City Folk

Me: I don't want this stupid axe any more YEET * throws axe into the fountain*

* Something sparkles *

Me: huh * looks at the fountain*

* a Cute Chihuahua raises out of the fountain*

Me: OMG SOOOOOOO CUTE

The Chihuahua: Hello my name is Serena. I see you threw an axe into the fountain. I could transform it into a golden axe or silver axe which one would you like.

Me: THE GOLD ONE

Serena: Okay

Serena is a Goddess Chihuahua who appeared in City Folk. She could appear in a fountain and come out of it and give you a Golden axe or a Silver axe. now in new horizons, you can invite all special characters that were cut from new horizons and the new ones to new horizons to Photopia and The Roost. Serena didn't appear in New Leaf. So I'm to say that Serena is dead.Serena is now in the fountain up in the sky along with another creature who i will make a thread on next.

Rip Serena 2008-2008

This is her guest book made by me. You are welcome to sign it.

RIP serena may your bug-eyed face grace us again one day
rest in peece serena.png

i've hardly played city folk so i actually never got to see her ingame myself! i always thought she was cute though. i can't see her ever returning cuz she feels very specific to city folk but i would love to get more random magical npcs like her

I loved Serena and her design. I wish they'd at least make an amiibo card of her so we could bring her back in some way.

I thought the ruins on the HHP island would've been the perfect setting for Serena's return. Alas, it just wasn't so.

I loved Serena. She never did give me the golden axe. It is to bad she wasn’t in another game after city folk.

Serena, as a concept, is pretty neat. She's one of the few fantastical characters in the series. I understand why people find her design cute; I do, too. It's just a shame she was relegated to such a contrived method of obtaining the Golden Axe, and why some hate her because of it.

She is in Smash Bros., on Town and City, which means that Isabelle has met her. Reports of her death have been greatly exaggerated.

Back