• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Rina's Adopt a Villager Services. 40 TBT for a villager and free 40 items to claim with order.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful day/evening!
Could I place an order for Apollo? If you're available tonight, I can void Marlo now and pick Apollo up. If not, I can pick him up tomorrow at any time!
I’m still on, so I’ll get started on Apollo now.

can I get Raymond? I just got online and my goal is to get all of my and my sisters dreamies
I am open all today really.

Hi 😍 … if you are online I would like to purchase Rio the new red peppy ostrich ❤️
I just have a small window of time to do this now

Would I please be able to get Lucky? I have an open plot ready.
Edit: I can pick him up after 10 pm CST today!

Last edited:
Hi, I have a villager getting ready to move in a few days which I will TT to when ready. I was wondering if I could adopt Bea please? :) I should be on for the next hour tonight but if you're busy I'll be available tomorrow after 4 PM (GMT-6)

Hi could I get tasha the snooty squirrel I’m free all day but I don’t have a plot open yet so I will working on getting a villager out

Hi, I have a villager getting ready to move in a few days which I will TT to when ready. I was wondering if I could adopt Bea please? :) I should be on for the next hour tonight but if you're busy I'll be available tomorrow after 4 PM (GMT-6)

Hi could I get tasha the snooty squirrel I’m free all day but I don’t have a plot open yet so I will working on getting a villager out
I’ll get started on both of your orders now. So whenever you’re on and ready to claim them, just tell me.

Back