• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Rina's Adopt a Villager Services. 40 TBT for a villager and free 40 items to claim with order.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey again! Could I please get Shino? I have an open plot ready to pick up anytime 😊

Hello! I'm new to New Horizons, but I played a bunch of New Leaf and I was active on the forum, especially in the villager trading part. I don't remember the procedures for payment and such, so if you could help me out with that, that would be awesome. I would like to buy Shino for 40 TBT.

Quick question though, I just recruited the inital 3 villagers from the campsites at the Nook Miles Ticket islands, and I just set down the 3 plots that I need for them. Am I able to recruit a villager from another person's island right now, or do I have to wait for those 3 houses to be built?

Thank you so much!

Hello! I'm new to New Horizons, but I played a bunch of New Leaf and I was active on the forum, especially in the villager trading part. I don't remember the procedures for payment and such, so if you could help me out with that, that would be awesome. I would like to buy Shino for 40 TBT.

Quick question though, I just recruited the inital 3 villagers from the campsites at the Nook Miles Ticket islands, and I just set down the 3 plots that I need for them. Am I able to recruit a villager from another person's island right now, or do I have to wait for those 3 houses to be built?

Thank you so much!
You’ll have to go to the profile, click on bells and you’ll be able to donate bells to someone. You’ll need to wait until those homes are built before you can get anyone new.

You’ll have to go to the profile, click on bells and you’ll be able to donate bells to someone. You’ll need to wait until those homes are built before you can get anyone new.
Gotcha! Am I able to recruit new villagers and add them to a queue or do I have to wait for the new houses and then set up a new plot before I have the option to recruit them?

Sorry, I'm just trying to fully understand. Thank you so much!

Gotcha! Am I able to recruit new villagers and add them to a queue or do I have to wait for the new houses and then set up a new plot before I have the option to recruit them?

Sorry, I'm just trying to fully understand. Thank you so much!
You’ll need to wait for the new houses and set up a new plot before you can get a new villager.

You’ll need to wait for the new houses and set up a new plot before you can get a new villager.
Gotcha! I just did a bunch of grinding and time traveling, but I bought a plot and put it down, so I believe I can buy your Shino now for 40 TBT if you're still around!

Gotcha! I just did a bunch of grinding and time traveling, but I bought a plot and put it down, so I believe I can buy your Shino now for 40 TBT if you're still around!
I can start getting her ready to move out now if you’d like.

Gotcha, sounds good! I just paid you the 40 TBT in advance. Could you tell me how to get to your island so I'm ready to go by 1PM EST? Thank you!
I’ll send you a dodo code and you’ll need to go to the airport to input it in so you can come over to my island.

Back