• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ridiculous auctions for ridiculous prices.

bro thats so much effort though..50k..you can only give 40 tickets at a time
Just drop tickets all over the island and have people come in and grab as much as they can now that would be a sight to see.

just gonna lay down my own personal possibly unpopular opinion thoughts that all nmt transactions should be banned

apologies to those who did work to get their stash legitimately (and to an absolute extreme level, this means *only* ones purchased from the nook stop machine on your own), but I just don't see any other way to fix this mess

tbh, nmt should never of been made tradeable or an actual item to begin with, but simplty just relayed info on your available trips to the dal airport. but that's a seperate issue with the game itself, and nothing tbt can control

no, I was around for new leaf's peak with similar absurdly high bell prices

I'm more than used to those, and turnip trading in other towns has always been a thing and something nintendo basically desires the player base to do

please try again

Well good luck with that guys. I'm sure if NMT transactions ever get banned, you'll all move on to cry about too many bells being traded for villagers & pull up that bullship argument about how going to peoples towns to trade turnips is cheating XD looooooooool

Your quite agressive. XD lol rofl lmao

no, I was around for new leaf's peak with similar absurdly high bell prices

I'm more than used to those, and turnip trading in other towns has always been a thing and something nintendo basically desires the player base to do

please try again
dude, youre wrong.
if the item exist in game,
Then IMMA SELL IT

fetchimage

you just got here, so you must have missed someone making the claim about traveling to trade turnips being cheating a few pages back.

i'm just curious as to what would happen if nmt was banned, if the forum says that people are not allowed to offer large amounts of bells? what other way would people acquire villagers

pretty sure she want saying you were...lol
not saying I was directly but
Well good luck with that guys. I'm sure if NMT transactions ever get banned, you'll all move on to cry about too many bells being traded for villagers & pull up that bullship argument about how going to peoples towns to trade turnips is cheating XD looooooooool
pretty explicitly saying anyone that thinks x should be banned will then move on to complain about y

i'm just curious as to what would happen if nmt was banned, if the forum says that people are not allowed to offer large amounts of bells? what other way would people acquire villagers

It boggles my mind why people do not even do stuff for reasonable stuff anymore.
I gave away Ankha for free to someone. I don't even care to make it rich.
I have audie if she goes in boxes and I cannot stop her I'll give her away to someone.
But I guess Im just a old fart.

you just got here, so you must have missed someone making the claim about traveling to trade turnips being cheating a few pages back.

You keep simplifying it as if I was saying any traveling to other towns for turnip trading is abuse. I was specifically talking about opening up an infinite turnip selling time-spanning portal between 2 towns to create as many bells as you want. It would be fine if people would keep that money on their own islands but instead they venture into the economy and flex that time travel turnip cheese muscle.

Been thinking about making a thread like this, trading on this forum is ruined by people cheating, I don't even look at trading anymore, any auction is a joke, people come to the forums only to trade their cheat tickets.

I'm not the only one that thinks it.

i actually can see where lambda is coming from lol. i don't mind large igb trades at all, though i for the life of me cannot understand why nmt became such a valuable currency.

in terms of in-game use, you can't pay off your loan with them, you can't buy nook miles furniture with them, and they're not a crafting material. their literal only purpose is mystery island hopping and unless you're determined to find twitter eboy cat on your own there's no point in owning more than like 10

as far as the igb trade limit goes, i think i've said this before but it should definitely loosen up over time. the reason it was so hastily implemented is because to dupe glitch was still around.

It boggles my mind why people do not even do stuff for reasonable stuff anymore.
I gave away Ankha for free to someone. I don't even care to make it rich.
I have audie if she goes in boxes and I cannot stop her I'll give her away to someone.
But I guess Im just a old fart.
and that's nice of you- but some people would like to have some sort of compensation for giving something away, like a valuable villager, which is reasonable as well , so it creates a problem for those people.

i actually can see where lambda is coming from lol. i don't mind large igb trades at all, though i for the life of me cannot understand why nmt became such a valuable currency.

in terms of in-game use, you can't pay off your loan with them, you can't buy nook miles furniture with them, and they're not a crafting material. their literal only purpose is mystery island hopping and unless you're determined to find twitter eboy cat on your own there's no point in owning more than like 10

as far as the igb trade limit goes, i think i've said this before but it should definitely loosen up over time. the reason it was so hastily implemented is because to dupe glitch was still around.
NMT fit perfectly as a villager currency due to one villager moving out then having an open lot for a new one to move in. Selling the villager for the most NMT possible is obviously the smartest choice possible to maximize the potential for a better villager to move in. Makes perfect sense as a currency to me. :unsure:

Its almost like it was put in the game for that very reason.

if people have the means either on their own or someone else to create an infinite turnip profit loop simply via basic game mechanics, then that's honestly all the more power to them

tbh, I think one key aspect as to why igb transactions no matter the value don't bug me as much, is there's far more varied ways to get them by yourself in the game. turnips are a fqantastic get rich quick method, sure. but you can get rich in other ways too

Back