• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rewatching Avatar the Last Airbender!

Ok so I watched the first episode and honestly?? Super good! I’m shocked that it was made by Nickelodeon, it’s really well made! I haven’t gone past the first episode, but the explanation of everything seems so good and well-rounded. Overall for the first episode, 10/10! I’m really interested in watching more and the cliffhanger has got me going ;)
Amazing! That makes me super happy ^D^ and yeah, it’s honestly an absolute gem of a series! My friend and I just got to season three and I’m amazed by ... how much better it gets each season? It’s just so good!
Post automatically merged:

I find it extremely difficult to try and rewatch Avatar to be honest. I tried about a year ago, and I realized that it was probably best if I let that memory lie. I was fond of it in the past, and I'd prefer not to ruin it now that I'm older. However, Legend of Korra was pretty special, at least for the first season. Amon was a fantastic villain. Otherwise, there was a lot that, that series lacked.

I was super similar to that, honestly. Especially because I find it very hard to watch new things I didn’t wanna ruin an old thing I loved. But it’s... almost better now? There’s lots of things I didn’t remember or I didn’t catch that made me love the characters all over again.
Post automatically merged:

ALSO SLANDER?! IN MY THREAD?!?

Uncle Iroh is the best!

ATLA is one of my most nostalgic TV shows! I have such fond memories of watching the final episode with my parents when it first aired. Rewatching the series on Blu-Ray has been fun too! Unlike many other childhood favorites, it still holds up well.

It's been literally twelve years and I'm still salty that zutara wasn't endgame. Zuko and Katara would've been ten times the couple that Katara and Aang were.

I will die on this hill.🔥🌊💜

AHH suchhhhh a classic, always down to watch + re-watch it anyday!
Love how the show caters to such a wide audience, appealing equally to children and adults.

Its my best friend's most favorite childhood TV show, can't disagree!

She picked good! HAHA

Back