• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Returning player looking for new friends!

syntaku

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey I'm a returning player. I haven't played in about 6 or 7 months. Now I have to start fresh with a clean friends list. Anyone wanna add me? :(

Friend's list is undergoing some maintenance. I will add you when I get the opportunity too.
My Friend Code is over <---- there and down below.

OK! I'm a bit of a newbie though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, well nintendo can't open servers right now.

I'll add everyone who replies as soon as Nintendo's servers come back Online!

I'm up to play right now! (My town gates are opened so if anyone already added me/I added you back you can join)

Feel free to add me, I'll add you back!

I've had less time to play lately, but I do try to get on as often as possible and open my gates for visitors.
All I ask is that visitors be respectful of my town and I promise I will treat your town just as respectfully!

Back