• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Returned!!!

muffy

nightshade
Bells
Switch
0482-0393-9911
Silver Mailbox
Hello!! I'm Vivi! I used to be somewhat active in....2013-2014ish! And I'm back ^w^
I impulse made a new town yesterday and now I can't stop crossing. I thought it'd be dumb to make a new town when AC Switch is coming so soon but I really couldn't resist lol.

I really love all my villagers from my old town, Pawpad, and I'm planning on rebuilding! So far I have my little puppy Lucky and my little sheep Muffy and I will never let them go <3 I'm plot resetting for Ruby right now and I'm trading for Marshal soon, and have amiibo cards of Tia, Merengue, Stitches, and Francine, and then I just need Genji and Static! I'm really excited gjsdfg...
AC has always been extremely special to me and my villagers have always been a huge source of comfort for me so I'm really excited to reunite with all of them ;w;

Anyway I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but it's good to be back! I hope everyone reading is having a wonderful day ^__^

Welcome back!! :) Glad to see another user getting back into animal crossing <3

Welcome back to TBT Muffy, I think I remember seeing you around possibly back in the day (your username looks familiar)! I hope you have a blast getting back into this community and make new friends along the way! :D

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome!! I'm so happy to be back, everyone seems so nice here and I'm so excited to get more involved with the community and AC in general again!! I'm excited someone recognized me hehe, wow @MasterM64 you've been here a super long time, I thought I was a veteran >w<

Back