• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[RESULTS] TBT People's Choice Awards 2019!

Miharu for nicest member, as it should be

I spent a while trying to come up with a funny thank you message but I couldn’t do it. So just Thanks! : D

Congrats to everyone, especially QUEEN VANESSA

I spent a while trying to come up with a funny thank you message but I couldn’t do it. So just Thanks! : D

Congrats to everyone, especially QUEEN VANESSA

Your names for all the collectibles in your one selling thread was killer!

Congrats to all the winners! Although I didn't vote, I've interacted with Cornimer, Hestu, and Miharu and they all deserve their winnings!!! I'm so proud of all yall :D

Your names for all the collectibles in your one selling thread was killer!

Oh I forgot about that completely ahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

This award is going right onto my CV. Tbt really out here helping me get a job

omg Jacob! those banners are absolutely gorgeous! you did a really great job, I love em'<333

also congratulations to all the winners! and dizzyy we're looking forward to seeing more stuff from you!

wow, cornimer/vanessa! two awards? how cool! truly deserved.

congrats to all the winners!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS, truly the most deserving winners of all time, i'm proud of y'all : '). thanks for hosting jacob and the banners are AMAZING

Back