• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[results posted!] Art Contest \o\

Here's my second/final entry! (the last one was bugging me kajdhfgkadf)
mikaiah contest second 900px.png

Not nearly as good as all other participants, but I just wanted to show your girly some love in my weird/silly style!
The preview looks kinda weird on my end, so I'll pm you the full image link!
Malencia Zhang.png

This ends at 11:59pm tomorrow, correct? I started an entry I just hope I can finish it in time ;v; all the other entries are so cute btw!!

This ends at 11:59pm tomorrow, correct? I started an entry I just hope I can finish it in time ;v; all the other entries are so cute btw!!
hi! Yep, sorry for the late reply, it ends at 11:59pm EDT today, but I won't be online to post at the exact ending time so I can be a bit flexible with the hours, but it's definitely cut off by the time I get up tomorrow morning.

officially contest ends in a couple hours but I'm gonna leave this open until tomorrow morning when I get up, for the last minute entries.

Should be approx 10am EDT.

Some stuff came up today so I won’t be able to enter the contest in time sadly ;o; (but if I end up finishing the art eventually I’ll still send it to you since I’ve already started! <3)good luck everyone!!

Thank you all so much for being patient while I completed the judging!
And thank you all so much for participating!

A lot of this was very back and forth, I really wanted to name everyone the winner @_@ but unfortunately my wallet is not endless >///< I got a lot of really good entries so it was really hard to place everyone T_T

Without further ado... {listed in reverse order}

gBYb16z.png

In no particular order...
@SinnerTheCat
zfWx6lT.jpg

@Peachmilk_
l399W9H.jpg

@Kanaa
DBnF5XA.jpg

@BungoTheElf
Xhq6MN6.png

And now, the top three winners... *drumroll*
Losc7I6.png

Congratulations to @xiheeet !!
jbZe9hs.jpg

HPoENvG.png

Congratulations to @patrick_ves !!
epQvrVD.png

i0ETehY.png

Congratulations to @riummi !!
424mFIc.jpg

All of the winners, please DM me and we will work things out.

Honorable Mentions & Winners:
- What in-game items you would like (AC:NH only, unfortunately I do not play New Leaf).
- You PayPal email, ko-fi link, or whichever method you would like to get paid (I can do cashapp or venmo as well as others! Just no bank wires or physical checks... lol)

And for the top 3 Winners:
- A list of 3 (min.) villagers that you would like in AC:NH. I will try my hardest to get you number 1 on your list, but having backups makes it easier for me to plan things out. → villagers do not have to be ones I offered prior, I will attempt to trade for your first choice, but it won't be guaranteed (especially for Raymond/Judy people still take exorbitant amounts for them @_@)

Additionally, if you entered but did not receive a cake, please let me know!

All of the lovely entries can be seen in this imgur album:

Again, thank you all so much for entering! ^o^

Thank you all so much for being patient while I completed the judging!
And thank you all so much for participating!

A lot of this was very back and forth, I really wanted to name everyone the winner @_@ but unfortunately my wallet is not endless >///< I got a lot of really good entries so it was really hard to place everyone T_T

Without further ado... {listed in reverse order}

gBYb16z.png

In no particular order...
@SinnerTheCat
zfWx6lT.jpg

@Peachmilk_
l399W9H.jpg

@Kanaa
DBnF5XA.jpg

@BungoTheElf
Xhq6MN6.png

And now, the top three winners... *drumroll*
Losc7I6.png

Congratulations to @xiheeet !!
jbZe9hs.jpg

HPoENvG.png

Congratulations to @patrick_ves !!
epQvrVD.png

i0ETehY.png

Congratulations to @riummi !!
424mFIc.jpg

All of the winners, please DM me and we will work things out.

Honorable Mentions & Winners:
- What in-game items you would like (AC:NH only, unfortunately I do not play New Leaf).
- You PayPal email, ko-fi link, or whichever method you would like to get paid (I can do cashapp or venmo as well as others! Just no bank wires or physical checks... lol)

And for the top 3 Winners:
- A list of 3 (min.) villagers that you would like in AC:NH. I will try my hardest to get you number 1 on your list, but having backups makes it easier for me to plan things out. → villagers do not have to be ones I offered prior, I will attempt to trade for your first choice, but it won't be guaranteed (especially for Raymond/Judy people still take exorbitant amounts for them @_@)

Additionally, if you entered but did not receive a cake, please let me know!

All of the lovely entries can be seen in this imgur album:

Again, thank you all so much for entering! ^o^
All the pieces are beautiful, congrats to the top 3! This was so fun to participate in!

Congrats to the winners!! The winning pieces are so pretty!! and mikaiah u know my kofi if u wanna send da tip 😎
Was really fun to participate! Your characters are so cute!! <3

Congrats to the winners! 🎉
Everyone else's entries are amazing! So much great art <3
Thanks for entering 😍

All the pieces are beautiful, congrats to the top 3! This was so fun to participate in!
Thanks for you entry too!! 😍 DM me for prize stuff! <3

Congrats to the winners!! The winning pieces are so pretty!! and mikaiah u know my kofi if u wanna send da tip 😎
Was really fun to participate! Your characters are so cute!! <3
hehe I gotchuuuu just gonna pay out the winners first, then divide the rest of my budget evenly between the mentions

Ahhhhhhhhhh, congrats to all the winners! It was such a joy to see everyone's interpretation of the same characters ^ o ^

I will PM you soon @Mikaiah tysm for choosing me, for lack of a better word, haha omo

Congrats to the winners, y'all did an amazing job!!
Thank you very much @Mikaiah for hosting this, it was super fun 😊💗

Just got up for the day
Unfortunately my switch is in charging mode atm @_@
Gonna work on getting items for everyone first then messaging back, I promise I'm not ignoring you!
UPDATE: so my power went out (typing this on my phone data atm) so will deliver prizes starting tomorrow

Last edited:
Congrats to all of the winners! What talented, gorgeous artwork you’ve all produced!! ♡ ♡

Congratulations to the winners, & thank you so much to Mikaiah for hosting the contest!! The submissions are stunning.
(sorry for the late reply!)

Back