[results posted!] Art Contest \o\

I'm interested in participating! I'll be submitting my entry soon ~

I'm still getting used to digital art so it may look a bit weird but I tried my best so I hope you like it! I had fun in drawing her though I maybe went too much on the background lol. The file is large as well so lmk if you want the full file.
20200718_185010.png

I'm still getting used to digital art so it may look a bit weird but I tried my best so I hope you like it! I had fun in drawing her though I maybe went too much on the background lol. The file is large as well so lmk if you want the full file.
View attachment 288603
thanks for your entry, I love her! I sent the participation cake to you c:

I might extend the time, people who said they wanted to participate haven't submitted yet x)
tba, will decide before this Friday.

I kinda redrew everything lol. Made some slight changes on her costume, hope you like it! I have the full file (this is just a screenshot here along with a transparent version)
20200729_220805.png

ohh this looks fun, i might enter for practice! just a quick question: are headshots/busts allowed? :0

ohh this looks fun, i might enter for practice! just a quick question: are headshots/busts allowed? :0
yep, I'm accepting all entries, be as creative as you'd like! :)

and poke me if you have any questions about OC design specs or whatnot ^^

• Love
Reactions: eko
I somehow literally just found out about this, and I've already got two projects I'm working on rn, so I won't be joining. But good luck to all those who have entered! :)

Little over a week left! I've increased the prizes slightly. First Place now gets $30 USD, Second gets $25, and Third Place gets $15. Honorable mentions (there will be 2-3, maaaybe 4 if I think someone really deserves it >///<) get a tip via paypal/kofi between $6-9 depending on how much I have left over in the budget in the end ^^;;

In-game prizes will remain the same. I haven't been playing a ton recently so haven't been grinding more materials. You're also free to request villagers (amiibo) that I'm not currently offering and I can do my best to procure them via trading or island hopping, but cannot guarantee originality or anything here, and I can't necessarily promise 100% guaranteed that I can get them for you! >///<

bump, I should be caught up on cake sends. please let me know if not.
I think most people who said they were participating have already submitted, but everyone still has a couple days to make edits if they wish.

Back