Resident services terraforming advice please!

IndiaHawker

Bells
Been messing around with my RS area now I’ve unlocked terraforming etc on my second island! Wanted to make it beautiful and somewhat extravagant-looking as I’m really pleased I’ve managed to find an island I like with RS and airport lined up perfectly, so been focusing on a nice symmetrical design with cliffs and waterfalls. (Also been in bed all week awaiting PCR results and feeling rubbish so it’s been nice to have something to focus on - I work in a school and pretty gutted to have missed so much of this time of year my first year working this job 😭) I think I like it but interested to know what others think, is it just right or too busy/too much? And what would people recommend when it comes to decorating the circular/oval area in the centre of uppermost rivers (with the stepping stones leading to it)?

Would really appreciate some advice and feedback please! Also I’m really bored and miss communicating with humans haha. My dream address is DA-2298-5072-5754 - it’s too large and awkward to fit well into screenshots plus I’m too lazy and ill to upload them if I could haha.

Thank you :)

Back