Aali

ACNL still rules me
Bells
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I plan to reset in like an hour or so and I need someone to hold some hybrid flowers, 20mil IGB and like a locker or 2 full of items :D I know it sounds like a lot but I'm finally ready to turn Tokyo into Delfino! Idk what you want in return so yeah idk

Also sorry if I posted this in the wrong place!

I can tell you from experience that dropping off all of those things will take much longer than an hour lol. I would offer but I'm going to be moving villagers in and out and I wouldn't want someone to crush your items :c

I can tell you from experience that dropping off all of those things will take much longer than an hour lol. I would offer but I'm going to be moving villagers in and out and I wouldn't want someone to crush your items :c

I guess that's true lol and ty I'm gonna make a list of everything I'm moving just in case!

I guess that's true lol and ty I'm gonna make a list of everything I'm moving just in case!

I'd be willing to help, as I have a nearly empty town with plenty of space, but I need to go out for about an hour or so.
If I come back and you still need someone to hold things, I'm more than willing.

I'd be willing to help, as I have a nearly empty town with plenty of space, but I need to go out for about an hour or so.
If I come back and you still need someone to hold things, I'm more than willing.

Yay tysm! :D

Back