• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Resetting on the 1st. Need help deciding Villagers

Who should round out the island popuation

• Hopper and Skye

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Hopper and Fauna

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Octavian and Skye

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Octavian and Fauna

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Majora Moon

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Been a while since I came here or played. So, I am planning to reset. However, I need a bit of help. I have narrowed down the villagers I want (well, because I have their cards, but still). I have picked out a few that are going to live on my island no matter what.

VIllagers I am getting for sure:
Smug: - Hans and Cephalobot
Tomboy: Cherry
Cranky: ???
Normal: ???
Jock: Rory
Snooty: Ankha and Judy
Lazy: Chester
Peppy: Shino

I have cards for the following I am considering:
Cranky: Hopper or Octavian
Normal: Skye or Fauna

Which Cranky and which Normal should I pick up?

Voted for Hopper and Fauna no real reason I just think they're both really cute and you don't seem to see Hopper much.

I vote for Hopper and Skye. I have Hopper on my main island and he is one of my favorite cranky villagers. I have had Skye on both my islands and really like her. I habe her amiibo and will eventually bring her back just not sure which island yet.

Hopper and Skye

Octavian and Fauna are a bit more popular and I love to see other villagers be loved.

I'm unsure but I really love Fauna. I think you'd like her too, she was super kind in new leaf :>

Back