• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Reset my town - looking for friends :]

DinosaurDumpster

You're watching Disney Channel
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (2) +
nobody seems to be all that active anymore when it comes to hanging out on nl which makes me quite sad. if anyone is interested in playing than just share your fc with me :]
mine - 4528-1460-0432

nope dont be sad bc i play all the time!! my fc is 2939 ~ 3217 ~ 8333
edit: i can also give you items!

Last edited:
I play all the time as well!! If you want to be AC friends just tell me and I will add you :)

I'm brand new to the forum and new-ish to NL, but I'm a SAHM to a toddler and a distance learner so it's basically all I do in my free time now lol.

I would love having people to play with so I've written down everyone's codes. I'll edit mine in later! ^_^

ETA: My 3DS is finally charged and my FC is 0233-5250-3735.

Last edited:
I'm brand new to the forum and new-ish to NL, but I'm a SAHM to a toddler and a distance learner so it's basically all I do in my free time now lol.

I would love having people to play with so I've written down everyone's codes. I'll edit mine in later! ^_^
mk ill add you once you edit it in! and welcome to the fourms!

Can we be friends??
ofc!!

ETA: My 3DS is finally charged and my FC is 0233-5250-3735.
i added you :]

D1EAAF3D-FA15-478F-AD88-324172850CC1.jpeg

Im having trouble connecting idk why it keeps saying i need to accept the terms but in settings it all seems okay

I have a japanese 3ds from ebay and have it homebrewed

I have everyone in this thread now, feel free to add! I just started so happy to trade :)

Im resisting myself from hacking my sav to get all the perks 😂😪

Back