• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

REQEUSTS-OUT!

D

Deleted User

Well. As you know i, Nooky, have been making reqeusts for hate mail, well, soem say its ruining TBT. Well., im taking a vote. If you think i should keep hate mail reqeusts, write in the comments, A. If you think i shouldnt keep hate mail, put in the comments below, D.

u gonna get banned nooky :(
i say stop cuz if some1 made 1 bout me id think id actually cry...

______SUCKS!!! said:
Well. As you know i, Nooky, have been making reqeusts for hate mail, well, soem say its ruining TBT. Well., im taking a vote. If you think i should keep hate mail reqeusts, write in the comments, A. If you think i shouldnt keep hate mail, put in the comments below, D.
If you don't like someone, just pm them about it, thats what i do.

Tyler said:
______SUCKS!!! said:
your an idiot. people have been asking me to give them personal hate mail. i am saying should i give them theyre hate mail or no.

You
Cat_FAIL.ashx

STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TBT used to be a wonderful place until you guys have hate mail issues i say STOP BEING A N00B AND STUF!!!!!!!! There I said it now I say we stop this hate mail issue thing.

______SUCKS!!! said:
Dude this is silly as heck!

MAKE ONE FOR ME PLEASE!

I AM QUITING IF THIS CONTINUES!
Why?: Hate mail is ruining this website and stuff so if you have a problem with me discuss this over pm not through username.

______SUCKS!!! said:
Tyler said:
______SUCKS!!! said:
your an idiot. people have been asking me to give them personal hate mail. i am saying should i give them theyre hate mail or no.
They want hate mail?

Tyler don't listen to NOOKY! he is gonna make you feel like all the other people here hate mail=bad trust me

Back