• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Reorderable Furniture! (Or I can trade rare-ish stuff.)

Teacup

Bells
Feedback
100% (54) +
Looking for:

- automatic washer
- backyard pool
- mountain bike
- sprinkler
- garbage pail
- clothesline pole
- bird feeder
- sprinkler

I'll pay like, 3 times the normal price~ or if you have multiple I could trade items like the afternoon tea set, pumpkin pie, or turkey. And pleeease have the items on hand or be willing to TT.

Last edited:
- automatic washer
- backyard pool
- mountain bike
- sprinkler
- garbage pail
- clothesline pole
- bird feeder
- sprinkler

I'll pay like, 3 times the normal price~ or if you have multiple I could trade items like the afternoon tea set, pumpkin pie, or turkey. And pleeease have the items on hand or be willing to TT.

After noon tea set for common chair and bed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait do you want items off the list I got sprinkler

I'll buy the sprinkler from you for 1300? Only if you can get it ~now though. n__n;

hey teacup it's me! I would like the sprinkler if you don't mind it's okay if I don't get it my house is probably not big enough anyway please can I have the sprinkler?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry teacup I didn't really understand I thought you were giving that stuff out sorry about that I don't have any of that stuff sorry again:p

Back