• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Removing a plot?

Hypno KK

vampire squid from heck
Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
I know this is a real n00b question, but one of my villagers moved out and I've got an empty plot. Is there a way to remove it until I can find a villager I want?

Unfortunately no, once a plot is placed you can’t get rid of it. All you can do is change its location.

Oh no, that sucks :( I was hoping NH would be more laid back in terms of avoiding random move-ins but I guess not. Fingers crossed someone's got a Shep I can adopt. :|

If you wanna got hunting for Shep then I have like 45k nmt and i can getcha some ticketz <3

If you wanna got hunting for Shep then I have like 45k nmt and i can getcha some ticketz <3

Thank you so much! Do you mean you've got... 45k miles or 45 miles tickets because if it's really the latter I'm impressed :O I can definitely buy some from you, hunting for him sounds like the best idea at this point.

Thank you so much! Do you mean you've got... 45k miles or 45 miles tickets because if it's really the latter I'm impressed :O I can definitely buy some from you, hunting for him sounds like the best idea at this point.
oh crap i meant 45k MILES noooo not nmt xd why'd i say that oof
Yeah, I could sell you 10 for like... uh... how's 99k * 7 sound? Friend's discount lmao. usually I'd charge 99k * 10
might not be able to get it to ya today but i'll try.
And if you don't wanna hunt you could try nookazon... tho ik so many people on here hate that website. i think it's helpful besides some of the nasty people on there lol

oh crap i meant 45k MILES noooo not nmt xd why'd i say that oof
Yeah, I could sell you 10 for like... uh... how's 99k * 7 sound? Friend's discount lmao. usually I'd charge 99k * 10
might not be able to get it to ya today but i'll try.
And if you don't wanna hunt you could try nookazon... tho ik so many people on here hate that website. i think it's helpful besides some of the nasty people on there lol

Hahaha no worries! I was terrified for a second there :p 99k IGB? That sounds good to me! I need to go for a second but I'll be online again soon and we can trade then :) Tomorrow might be too late since I'm terrified someone will move in.

I looked on nookazon but there's few people offering Shep at the moment. :( Is he really unpopular or something?

Hahaha no worries! I was terrified for a second there :p 99k IGB? That sounds good to me! I need to go for a second but I'll be online again soon and we can trade then :) Tomorrow might be too late since I'm terrified someone will move in.

I looked on nookazon but there's few people offering Shep at the moment. :( Is he really unpopular or something?
what does IGB mean lol
and, just to make sure you read it right: I'm offering it for 99k * 7 which essentially means 700k. i know it sounds like a lot but that's what they go for : P i mean i could do lower if need be but im a bit of a simp lmao
I'm not online atm, but i'll do my best to get 'em to ya today
and idk ab shep. Maybe he's so popular that no one wants to sell him or something lol

what does IGB mean lol
and, just to make sure you read it right: I'm offering it for 99k * 7 which essentially means 700k. i know it sounds like a lot but that's what they go for : P i mean i could do lower if need be but im a bit of a simp lmao
I'm not online atm, but i'll do my best to get 'em to ya today
and idk ab shep. Maybe he's so popular that no one wants to sell him or something lol

IGB = in-game bells

I understood what you mean, 700k sounds fine by me :) I'll let you know if I need them though, I'm hoping I'll find them with the tickets I have and/or find someone who has him. Just so you don't print out tickets unnecessarily!

Also wow I had no idea villagers on islands could be of any personality (I thought it was the one you were missing) so I'm just really hoping someone has a Shep they don't want, otherwise it'll take my whole life to find him haha

IGB = in-game bells

I understood what you mean, 700k sounds fine by me :) I'll let you know if I need them though, I'm hoping I'll find them with the tickets I have and/or find someone who has him. Just so you don't print out tickets unnecessarily!

Also wow I had no idea villagers on islands could be of any personality (I thought it was the one you were missing) so I'm just really hoping someone has a Shep they don't want, otherwise it'll take my whole life to find him haha
Ahh ok lol.
Hope ya find shep! also heck ya ab the mystery island villager thingy 0.o weird how they do that with the campsite but not for mystery islands. I feel like I never find smugs on 'em tho. think i've only ever seen like 2 smugs out of allllll the mystery islands ive been to lmao

If you are short on time and don't mind time traveling, you can always set your clock back to 5am current day (say, Sep 3rd) and don't go past 5am on the next day (Sep 4th). 5am is when the game counts it as a new day. Your plot won't get filled if you stay on that day.

Also I have a bit too many NMTs (500+) in my storage and I'd love to trade you 1:1 for TBT if you ever need them c:

Back