• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Remember the website for Animal Crossing Population Growing?

GuyWithThePie

Bells
Switch
7830-2786-4695
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Does anybody have a web archive link to it or something? One time I found a topic on ACC that had the web archive link to Population Growing's website, but because ACC is dumb, it was removed. Probably a server wipe or something. I dunno, I wasn't there to see it go. But what I'm asking is, does anyone have a web archive for the website, since it was taken down? The European site is still up, but it's not the same and it's less fun. No minigames or anything like that.

What have you guys been doing for the past 3 days?!

Well, the problem is, not a lot of people usually view the original Animal Crossing sub-forum.

But, I do not have a web archive for it, have youbeen searching to the best of your ability?

Well, since Google expects concrete searches, every time I look up "Animal Crossing GameCube Web Archive", I get everything BUT what I'm looking for.

You're the best!

Looking back at the Travel section. Those wacky GCN-esque names like "SneeksVille" and "BoomTown" have always sounded cool to me. Maybe in the Wii U version I will name my town "SpazTown", and everyone else who picked cute names would have no idea. I would be running around in viking horns. Also, wasn't there a game where you fished for barrels on that site? What happened to that?

Last edited:
Wow suprised theres even a website for the gc AC
Last i remembered the internet wasnt even anything back in 2001 (then again AC would have come out around 2004 in the uk, and i remember being a pretty avid toontown player at that point)

Ahh the nostalgia of late 90s early 00s websites !! I used to spend a lot of the time on the internet back around 2000 when I was 11, I didn't know anything about AC then but its fun to look at the archive of their old website ahah.

*clicks the link*
*NOSTALGIA BOMB*

The internet was truly simpler place back then.
Geocities style websites everywhere.
Everyone was on AIM.

I think I just found a good time waster for the night though, DIGGING THROUGH THAT SITE!

Boom. Truth bomb.

Wasn't there a website for every game Nintendo made past the N64? I think a lot of them had one.

Does anybody have a web archive link to it or something? One time I found a topic on ACC that had the web archive link to Population Growing's website, but because ACC is dumb, it was removed. Probably a server wipe or something. I dunno, I wasn't there to see it go. But what I'm asking is, does anyone have a web archive for the website, since it was taken down? The European site is still up, but it's not the same and it's less fun. No minigames or anything like that.

Nice signature -_-
That's the email they sent me lol.

I just remember being able to write a letter on the website and entering your town name to get a code for the Soccer NES game.
It was really cool.
They also had the daily newspaper with what's happening in the calendar :L

This brings back so much memories, but it looks different to the one that was over here.

*clicks the link*
*NOSTALGIA BOMB*

The internet was truly simpler place back then.
Geocities style websites everywhere.
Everyone was on AIM.

I think I just found a good time waster for the night though, DIGGING THROUGH THAT SITE!

Very true. But this was a pretty modern site compared to some...

I remember that site, was pretty cool when I found it accidentally years ago (the Crossing Guardian website that is).

The internet has existed since the late 90's...

I think what this person meant was the internet wasn't popular 10-20 years ago. And also the internet existed way before the late 90's :p

Anyway, is this like the official website or something??

I think what this person meant was the internet wasn't popular 10-20 years ago. And also the internet existed way before the late 90's :p

Anyway, is this like the official website or something??

The internet was only available commercially after the mid-late 90's.

I didn't remember what happened to that site, but I remembered that site.

I think the site was updated when with the release of Wild World.
I remember visiting that site regularly years ago. It's awesome to see it again.

The internet was only available commercially after the mid-late 90's.

I think the site was updated when with the release of Wild World.
I remember visiting that site regularly years ago. It's awesome to see it again.

The best Animal Crossing website is The Bell Tree Forums.

Back