• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Remember Hamtaro?

Alexander97

Bells
Switch
6684-3618-5396
Does anyone remember or have played hamtaro back during the gameboy color and advanced days? I loved playing ham ham heartbreak and all the cool little areas to travel to. I enjoyed collecting all the hamster vocabulary and seeing what they mean and to solve puzzles in the game. The best part however was when they referenced the legend of Zelda by having you collect the three marbles with the colors representing the three parts of the triforce. All to pull the master spoon, made me laugh when I first saw this!:)

I have Ham Ham Heartbreak, but I got it within the last few years from a local game store.
I absolutely loved it, though!

YES!!! Holy CRAP I was just thinking about this franchise the other day- I use to love playing "hamtaro ham ham games" on my gameboy advanced when I was in like 2nd grade. It was so fun and the characters were all so cute! I collected all the costumes and eventually got high scores on most if not all of the events. Dude that game was lit, I wish they'd release a remastered version of it for the switch (I don't think remakes would do it justice) that I could play for old times sake.

I remember I also use to have a small stuffed animal of the hamster with the yellow hood, I think her name was Penelope? I also had two pins my dad got me when he went on a business trip to Japan that lit up of hamtaro and the girl hamster with the blue bows. I still have them but they don' t light up anymore unfortunately lol.

I used to be obsessed with ham ham games on the gameboy advanced. I think I recall losing the game years ago though unfortunately. A lot of gameboy advanced games were so fun :(
I also have a bijou plush that I treasured for many years. Probably somewhere in my closet still

i love hamtaro, i watched the anime when i was a child, but i can't remember if i ever got to play the game

I had the ham ham Olympics game and I used to watch the anime when I was around 6

I forgot these games existed !!!

I had to google them because I couldn't even remember the name of the Hamtaro game I used to play but looking at the pictures it was Rainbow Rescue. I remember it actually being a lot of fun, I wonder if I have it hiding amongst my old games somewhere I kind of want to pick it up and play it again.

I didn't play Ham Ham Heartbreak of Ham Ham Unite I don't think (the pictures don't ring a bell anyway) I'm now looking the games up on Ebay and well... the prices are quite varied lol.

I also still have some of the little rubber Hamtaro figures knocking about somewhere - the ones by Hasbro. Wow nostalgia.

I have a Gameboy SP just so I can play these. I had Ham-Ham's Unite and Heartbreak as a child, but I bought Rainbow Rescue a few years back. These games were my favorites!
Dude that game was lit, I wish they'd release a remastered version of it for the switch (I don't think remakes would do it justice) that I could play for old times sake.
This is my dream! ... Alas, they didn't even let Hamtaro get localized into Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns, so I'm not optimistic about it.

I loved the TV show but I never played any of the games. I do recall seeing ads for it being shown when I had the VHS of some of the episodes.

Yes I enjoyed hamham heartbreak alot. Actually at the time my game went missing but I finished the game on a emulator later. A friend had the first hamtaro game and she loved it so that's how I decided to get heartbreak.

I was able to play them through rom dumps, and I absolutely enjoyed them. Never thought they'd actually be fun when I first gave them a try.

YO ham ham heartbreak is one of my favorite games! So tough but so fun!!

I wanted HHH so bad and I wished for it for Christmas and got Ham Ham Games instead. Ham Ham Games is not that great since there's barely a plot and can be finished in a day, so I was super disappointed. :(

I had a Hamtaro toy cellphone (It was a Korean toy and I'm not too sure if it was actually licensed or not) that was my absolute treasure for the longest time!
EDIT:

I FOUND A PIC OF THE CELLPHONE TOY!! I had a red phone with Pashmina drawn inside!!
gUkpZVtAPpXNRxuoZQJ10ogMPpM7DNOoOa-yQ72Ii4JXXNkmSbF0Oh9-rYYa8MraXAQq33t1TXRDBqI3kXEshz0XOvZ4H-Gjti5ETeuABDXfBVOmI6czSICo

I love Hamtaro! I watched the animé a bunch when it was on TV, and I found some of the movies in Japanese online to watch with fan-subs, and I played all the Game Boy and GBA games. I even specially imported the European version of Rainbow Rescue so I could play it in English, because they didn't release it in America for some reason, and they really should have, because it's such a fun, cute game! Prince Bo is my favorite character. He's a hamster with rainbow ladybug wings, how cool and adorable is that?

Back