Release day plans.

I am planning to get to the store in the early morning of June 9 and get our preordered game. My husband get the game, while I get my bundle. I will spend the day in my new town!!!!

-Drive 35 mins to next town over
-Go to church <3
-Swing by Gamestop on way out of town
-Pick up AC New Leaf XL Bundle & guide
-Force my hubs drive while I drool over new game 'n system on the long drive home
-Get home, take unboxing pics
- Reset town until perfect or at least satisfied
- Do nothing else for the rest of the week, just play Animal Crossing. :D

Since I'm getting the bundle after all my plans for the 9th have changed.
It is now, wake up as late as I can, sit around reading about how much fun everyone else is having with the game, then go on with my day. And then go to sleep really late. Then wake up late on Monday and hope that my bundle comes in the mail. Though if Gamestop sends it to me early that would be great.

After launching QRCrossing.com in the wee hours of Sunday morning, I will then stroll over to Gamestop at 9:50 am, as they open at 10am on sundays.

Once I have my copy, I am going to curl up on the couch for a few hours and explore my new world, figure out how I want to start designing things, and spend some time fishing! Then i'll probably visit some towns of friends, and then head over to Best Buy to pick up our freebies!

I imagined a friend of mine's OC who's name is Bea, stepping off the train in that fashion...

Anyways, I preordered back in January. Think I should be alright using the pre-order slip?

Mine is on Gamestop's marketing capture card, so it is an electronic receipt. Probably a good thing, cuz I don't remember what I did with the payoff receipt from yesterday.

Running in a 5k race, and then heading to the store to pick up my game :D

After launching QRCrossing.com in the wee hours of Sunday morning, I will then stroll over to Gamestop at 9:50 am, as they open at 10am on sundays.

Once I have my copy, I am going to curl up on the couch for a few hours and explore my new world, figure out how I want to start designing things, and spend some time fishing! Then i'll probably visit some towns of friends, and then head over to Best Buy to pick up our freebies!

I have really similar plans. Staying up to see everyones reaction to the game and read my eguide. Going to gamestop at 10 and then playing endlessly.

Buuuut, I'm not sure if you're aware that the best buy dlc isn't for a another week or so after?

6/16-6/29 RACCOON WALL-CLOCK
6/30-7/13 CAT TOWER
7/14-7/27 SUITCASE
7/28-8/10 DOUBLE NECK GUITAR

This is the best buy dlc calendar. There is still the spotpass dlc with the rainbow screen so make sure you still go to pelly.

I have to work until 5, then heading over to Gamestop to pick up my copy! I may explode by that time.

Edit: My plans actually changed for the better today! Instead of me driving over there, my mom is gonna take me out to lunch at Noodles and Company before Gamestop opens, and then I'll go over to get my game when we're done with lunch! :D

Noodles are probably the only thing that could make Release Day better. Ive mentioned my release day plans on other threads here... But I plan to get off work (at 7am Sun. morning) and go home and do chores and clean up my apartment until Gamestop opens, go pick up my pre-order and the guide if they have it, get my usual case of after work beer, get my cat some treats or something (so that she feels like she had a special day too) go home, put some Bob Newhart on the tv for the background noise, roll up a smoke, order a pizza, and play till I fall asleep. If I still lived with my mom though I think my plans would be similar to yours, my mom loves Animal Crossing.

I am taking my nieces to their dance recital dress rehersal (they are the only things that are able to stop me from being at Gamestop at 11AM on the DOT). I will stop and get my bundle on the way home. Once I get it I will put my code up on here so I can have some 3DS friends to visit then START PLAYING!!!

It should be my last day of college if I get all my work done.. (11 assignments gahh).
I will pre-order a copy of the game for my bf as he doesn't have any money at the moment and I really want us to start our towns together. ^-^
So yea my plan is just to go to college, come home with him and play ha.
I don't get why you guys are planning what food you will be eating, you might not fancy it when it comes to the actual day. I haven't got a clue what I'll be eating. :p

My release day plans are to wait for my bestfriend to come over around 10am and then my husband will take us all up to our local Gamestop at 10:30. We will pick up my XL bundle and their copies of the game. Then there will probably be some eating of something happening. After that we will go home and I will transfer my old system on to my new one and give my old system to my friend and set her up. Then we will all play till dinner time when we have plans to dine with a friend of ours and her husband who is also getting the game. Then we play some more. Its going to be a good day!

My best case scenario would be to drag my friends along 30 minutes before the store opens and stare intensely at the employees until they get the game out. That is, if they still stock anything other than pre-orders at Best Buy :(...

Man, everyone's got all of these plans. I don't own a 3DS yet so I pre ordered the bundle, and apparently you can only pre order it online through Best Buy (in Canada). Since it comes out on a Sunday I'll probably be waiting until like mid-week until it arrives. Meanwhile I'll have to deal with all of my friends raving over it >.< And my ex.

Hmmm my plans are to be at Gamestop an hour or half-hour before it opens, run in, pay for the rest of my preorder, then run back to my car with my friend who will also be buying it. Then we're going to go to McDonalds to play it like the old days when we would play Wild World there! :3 Then maybe we'll go to the library to play or have a little party somewhere! :D

I'll be at work. Depending if I get it early on the 13th (which is likely), I'll be playing it that night (it's being delivered to my office so no excuses :D). If I get it on release day, then I'll be at work but also have a company BBQ at night so won't be able to play until the 15th. Please NL Fairy, deliver it early...

I don't get why you guys are planning what food you will be eating, you might not fancy it when it comes to the actual day. I haven't got a clue what I'll be eating. :p

I know what im eating because I know I wont feel like going back out or cooking once I start playing. I would order chinese if our chinese place here didnt suck. Youre nice to your boyfriend, nobody has money in college.

I'm taking the day off work. I'm going to Walmart as soon as it opens. I'll bring it home, lock myself in my bedroom, and hide away for the rest of the day.

I have to getmy game at 11:00 June 9th since its a Sunday :( But i plan to play with it then go to the other game stop to pick um my preorder for my guide book! Get home stay in my room till school starts!

Back