Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Obviously Nintendo staff don't have as much time to play as most people, because their houses are rarely as nice as most of what I streetpass. Putting the tissue box next to the toilet was a funny touch I haven't seen before though! And who doesn't love a wheat-field room to run around in?

Nothing I wanted but a there's a bed collection, japanese room and kitchen that a lot of people might find something useful in!

Last edited:
I got her myself a little while a go and checked her house out.
That was quite the collection of beds... :p
Having a field to run around in does sound like fun, but wouldn't work for my house.
Loved the kitchen though. There might be a few things I'd want from there at some point.

I liked the wheat field room too! It was the first time I've encountered wheat, I didn't know I could walk through it until I tried.

The wheat field was awesome, I ran in way too long for me to admit haha. I loved the first floor and the kitchen too, though the upstairs was a lil lacking..

Are all spotpass houses Nintendo staff?

The wheat field was awesome, I ran in way too long for me to admit haha. I loved the first floor and the kitchen too, though the upstairs was a lil lacking..

Are all spotpass houses Nintendo staff?
I'm pretty sure they're all Nintendo staff; Reiko is apart of the localization team for NA.

I just went through her house- not too bad as these things go. At least it wasn't full of hideous Nintendo stuff.

I love the wheat field - we built one in an upstairs room in city folk, complete with scarecrow. when it was done friends wifi'd over and we must have run in circles for an hour laughing. I do miss the wii speak sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just went through her house- not too bad as these things go. At least it wasn't full of hideous Nintendo stuff.

lol right? it wasn't a keeper for me but it was definitely a good one.

I'd like to see them have a contest or something where they put a really nice player house in the spotpass section.

That's what I was thinking! Like who has the weekly top HHA score or maybe people could send in pictures to Nintendo for a contest?
And thanks windfall for the answer, had no clue why people kept on popping up

I'd like to see them have a contest or something where they put a really nice player house in the spotpass section.

I love this idea, and to have the recognition from the Nintendo community ^^
I wonder if it will ever happen?

I totally agree. I have streetpassed a lot of houses that are way cooler than any of the spotpass houses. You'd think they could do it with the dream code backup, maybe.

I've seen this house on Kotaku time ago it's really stylish but sadly spotpass for me is denied :(

Hey, she's back! She spotpassed again this morning and her house updated (I haven't gone to see if it looks different). A friend and I were speculating that Nintendo did it to give everyone a balloon, which is really cool since I know a lot of people don't repeat spotpass very much. So if you're in NA run up and see if Reiko has a balloon for you!

Hey, she's back! She spotpassed again this morning and her house updated (I haven't gone to see if it looks different). A friend and I were speculating that Nintendo did it to give everyone a balloon, which is really cool since I know a lot of people don't repeat spotpass very much. So if you're in NA run up and see if Reiko has a balloon for you!

I'll check now!

So I went and checked, nothing was new or updated, she wasn't by the entrance with a balloon or anything, and Digby didn't tell me there was recent construction or anything. Are you sure she updated? Lol

Hahaha! I was gonna do a wheat room. Why must everyone unknowingly steal my ideas? XD anyway, her living room looked really nice. She had a popcorn machine which, I've been praying for I wanted it so bad. XD My movie theatre basement is now completed. Yay. So, in other words, I'm a very very happy camper right now.

So I went and checked, nothing was new or updated, she wasn't by the entrance with a balloon or anything, and Digby didn't tell me there was recent construction or anything. Are you sure she updated? Lol

Yep, it was a repass, the house was grey with the yellow outline and she had the balloon. I think I tend to get spotpasses quickly so maybe you didn't get her yet?

Yep, it was a repass, the house was grey with the yellow outline and she had the balloon. I think I tend to get spotpasses quickly so maybe you didn't get her yet?

Hm maybe, we are almost in the same area (I am 20 mins from nyc) not sure if that has anything to do with anything, lol....her house is there for me, just not updated from yesterday.

Back