• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

Thank you so much! :) I've already subscribed to the thread before I even ordered actually uwu

Cool. :) I just put you on the wait list now. I will try to get your order as done as quick as I can, again, I will always keep you in the loop, both on the thread and via PM :) Thanks again! I appreciate your support and patronage!

Mayor Name: Daniela
Town: Burli
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Alpine Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: ASAP, but I totally understand that there are other orders so I can wait :)
Price Offer: 500k
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes please!
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): no thank you
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): no, thanks!!

Thank you soso much! ^-^ Ivywood:)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Daniela
Town: Burli
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Alpine Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: ASAP, but I totally understand that there are other orders so I can wait :)
Price Offer: 500k
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes please!
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): no thank you
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): no, thanks!!

Thank you soso much! ^-^

Hi, Daniela, happy to help, I would be happy to accept your order for 500K but I cannot process your order until you show proof in your order form that you have read the rules of the shop (out of fairness to everyone else who has). - if you read them you would know what I mean. Your order form was missing a KEY component that proved you read them, so please read them and edit your post and I would be happy to add you to the wait list. :) I will PM you about this too just to make sure you know. It happens sometimes, its easily overlooked.

Oh sorry! Ok I read them but knowing me I clearly missed it or read them too quick.. *~* I'll read them and edit the post :)

Mayor Name: Maddie
Town: Sunglade
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Green Series
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Anytime, preferably today but not required. :)
Price Offer: 300k
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No thank you.
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No thank you.
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No thank you.

Thank you Miss Mayor Patches of IvyWood. :D

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Maddie
Town: Sunglade
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Green Series
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Anytime, preferably today but not required. :)
Price Offer: 300k
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No thank you.
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No thank you.
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No thank you.

Thank you Miss Mayor Patches of IvyWood. :D

Thanks, Maddie! I appreciate and accept your order for 300K! Thank you also for reading the rules! It means a lot! :D I appreciate your patience. I will put you on the wait list now. :) Thanks again!

Thank you so much! I received your Visitor message. :) I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Thank you so much! I received your Visitor message. :) I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

For sure! We will stay in touch! You are the last order I will accept on the wait list for now until order start to get claimed/picked up/delivered. My town is getting full. XD

I am closing temporarily and will work on the current wait list orders in the mean time.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact me via PM. I will keep the thread updated regularly so please subscribe if you have an order outstanding! :) Thanks!

Closing thread.

PM'd people with outstanding orders! I would appreciate it if you could pick them up as soon as possible as I will not be accepting any new orders until those completed orders are claimed! For now I will work on wait list orders in the mean time. I apologize for the delay this is causing but my town is currently full of orders! I need to clear some space before I fill any more!

If you wish to cancel of change your order due to this delay or for any other reason please PM me as soon as you can. Thanks! :)

Closing thread. Will reopen soon! Sorry for the inconvenience!

bump! caught up on wait list orders! accepting smaller orders (2-3 sets 26-32 items max) at this time! Please be patient as I wait for these to come in and I will address any new orders as quickly as possible.... currently my mailbox is maxed out with incoming orders.

Mayor Name: Amy
Town: Fairview
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal set, without wall lamp or table
Price Offer: 300k (Sorry if that's too low, I am terrible with pricing)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: No
Any other order inquiries: None
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference): None

Town name is Ivy Wood

Last edited:
Mayor Name:Xander
Town:paradise
Requested Items: Salad bar, kitchen corner, kitchen sink, exotic wall shelf, exotic bench, modern table and sink
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference:pick-up preferred
Price Offer: 700k? Can offer more! I'm not to good at pricing
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge):No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):No

Sorry I thought I read everything >_<
I tend to miss things a lot, :-/
Town name is Ivywood

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Amy
Town: Fairview
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal set, without wall lamp or table
Price Offer: 300k (Sorry if that's too low, I am terrible with pricing)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: No
Any other order inquiries: None
Any additional requests (such as what town to trade in, if you have a preference): None

Town name is Ivy Wood

Hey, Amy! Thanks for your order! i accept! Thanks for reading the rules as well! I will put you on the wait list now and PM you when its all set :) Thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Requested Items: Salad bar, kitchen corner, kitchen sink, exotic wall shelf, exotic bench, modern table and sink
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge):No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):No

Hey, Xander, I would love to accept your request, but cannot process your order until you have read the rules! Your order form was missing a key component that proves you read them. Please edit and let me know so I can add you to the wait list and process your order. Otherwise, I accept! But please read the rules and edit your order form, until then, I cannot add you to the wait list to be fair to everyone else who has. Thanks! I will PM you about this too, just so you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I thought I read everything >_<
I tend to miss things a lot, :-/
Town name is Ivywood

No worries! It happens ALL the time :) Thank you for editing. I will add you to the wait list now :) Thanks again! Sorry for the hassle. :S I hate being such a stickler.

Mayor Name: Mikaela
Town: Haven
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Blue Set (http://moridb.com/items/sets/blue)
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: I prefer to Pick Up
Price Offer: 500,000 Bells
Time Travel(at an additional charge): Yes / No

Please PM me with any negotiations. Otherwise, I will await a PM from you.

Town Name is Ivy Wood

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Mikaela
Town: Haven
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Blue Set (http://moridb.com/items/sets/blue)
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: I prefer to Pick Up
Price Offer: 500,000 Bells
Time Travel(at an additional charge): Yes / No

Please PM me with any negotiations. Otherwise, I will await a PM from you.

Town Name is Ivy Wood

Sure thing, I accept! I will PM you wen its all set. I appreciate your patience! And for reading the rules! :D
Thanks again. :)

How much for kiddie set? Don't know if I need wallpaper and carpet cause I don't like it but yeah, also have the stereo

Back