Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

Mayor Name: Rachel
Town: Fluffvil
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Campus set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick-up
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 800k
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): -
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): -
Are you a RETURNING customer? No

Ivy Wood

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Rachel
Town: Fluffvil
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Campus set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick-up
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 800k
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): -

Hi, Rachel! Welcome to my shop! I would gladly accept your order, but kindly read the rules and edit your post to prove you had read them and that you intend to adhere to them - I will gladly proceed with processing your order as soon as I can! 800K is the agreed price, yes, for the campus set :) As soon as you edit your post, let me know (I will VM you about this in case you don't read this) and I will add you to the wait list and proceed with ordering your furniture :) Thanks SO much!

(I swear you were a customer here before, but I checked my list, and I guess I was wrong! I suppose I have just seen you around the forum a lot!) XD

I did edit my post, hopefully I did it right this time myah ha ha, I saw you told madokaname she had a mistake, so I also skimmed through the rules after I posted the first time, but I did go through them in greater detail than last time, I'm sorry for being a ditz and if I did it wrong again sorry for making you go through the trouble of telling me... Again.... And again, sorry :D

Where did you first find out about my store? (choose as many that apply with a "X")
While browsing the Re-Tail Board X
Link in KiloPatches' Signature
KiloPatches posted in a thread I made requesting furniture and directed me to her store
Someone else referred me: Username: ____________
Other: (Specify)
Rate KiloPatches Reorderable Furniture Shop with Stars "*" (1 star "*" being the lowest, 5 stars "*****" being the highest
5 stars *****
Aesthetic Appeal of the Store (Do the banners and headers make it look good?): I think so

Format/Organization/Layout of the Store and Ease of Shopping: Easy, but there are a lot of items to go through

Does KiloPatches do a good job of keeping you informed about your order at all times?: Definitely

KiloPatches level of professionalism and quality assurance: Highest possible

Do you feel KiloPatches "Always Strives to Serve you Better"?: I'd say so

Clarity and Understanding of the New Loyalty Members Rewards Program: I believe I understand it

Eagerness to Shop Again because of the New Rewards Program: Would, but I'm running out of room and already have a bunch of stuff laying around my town T_T

Eagerness to partake in Promotional Offers (Free Unorderable Pick Up Presents, Bargain Bin sets, Weekly Mini Sets): My momma always said look for a great bargain! xD Seriously though that was the first thing I checked before looking at anything else lol

Comments/Feedback:
Super friendly and polite. Generous too! Easy to contact and talk to. You won't be disappointed if you shop here and if you are you did something wrong!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Prim
Town: Pink Tea
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal set and lovely set (including the phone, please. ^^)
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1 million igb

Ivy Wood ^^

Last edited:
Where did you first find out about my store? (choose as many that apply with a "X")
KiloPatches posted in a thread I made requesting furniture and directed me to her store
Rate KiloPatches Reorderable Furniture Shop with Stars "*" (1 star "*" being the lowest, 5 stars "*****" being the highest
5 stars *****
Aesthetic Appeal of the Store (Do the banners and headers make it look good?): I think so

Format/Organization/Layout of the Store and Ease of Shopping: Easy, but there are a lot of items to go through

Does KiloPatches do a good job of keeping you informed about your order at all times?: Definitely

KiloPatches level of professionalism and quality assurance: Highest possible

Do you feel KiloPatches "Always Strives to Serve you Better"?: I'd say so

Clarity and Understanding of the New Loyalty Members Rewards Program: I believe I understand it

Eagerness to Shop Again because of the New Rewards Program: Would, but I'm running out of room and already have a bunch of stuff laying around my town T_T

Eagerness to partake in Promotional Offers (Free Unorderable Pick Up Presents, Bargain Bin sets, Weekly Mini Sets): My momma always said look for a great bargain! xD Seriously though that was the first thing I checked before looking at anything else lol

Comments/Feedback:
Super friendly and polite. Generous too! Easy to contact and talk to. You won't be disappointed if you shop here and if you are you did something wrong!

Thank you for your honest feedback! I appreciate it! I have transferred the 5 TBT and your wifi feedback as well! Thanks for a great trade! I hope to see you again soon! Your points from the trade have been tallied in case you shop here again! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Prim
Town: Pink Tea
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal set and lovely set (including the phone, please. ^^)
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1 million igb

Ivy Wood ^^

Hi, Prim!
Thanks for your order, and welcome to my shop! Thank you VERY much for reading the rules as well! I appreciate it!
Unfortunately, as I stated, both Lovely phones have been claimed by other people....
Would you like to reduce your price offer? Does 750K sound fair? (subtract 250K from 1M)
I will VM you about this.....
Otherwise, if you accept, I will gladly process your order and have it filled as quickly as possible and PM you when it is all set!
Thanks again!

Mayor Name: Isi
Town: V?stg?rd
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Astrology Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Pick up, please
Price Offer: 1 million IGB
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): ----
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): ----
Ivy Wood
I don't really know anything about prices, so feel free to correct me :)

Mayor Name: Isi
Town: V?stg?rd
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Astrology Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Pick up, please
Price Offer: 1 million IGB
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): ----
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): ----
Ivy Wood
I don't really know anything about prices, so feel free to correct me :)

Hi, Isi! Everything about your order was perfect! You read the rules in full, and your price offer was very reasonable! Thank you! I will VM you to let you know I accept and get started on it as soon as I can and PM you when its ready! Thanks again!

Mayor Name: Kiki

Town: Koriko

Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Polka Dot and robo set set please :)

Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Ill pick up :)

Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 100 or 8 million bells? Your choice :) (that includes a small tip for cataloguing

If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: / No

Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): Catalguing the mush and weeding day set please?Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope

Are you a RETURNING customer? Yes

Promotion / Reward Redemption:

IvyWood. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

B]Where did you first find out about my store? (choose as many that apply with a "X")[/B]
Aesthetic Appeal of the Store (Do the banners and headers make it look good?): ****
Format/Organization/Layout of the Store and Ease of Shopping: *****
Does KiloPatches do a good job of keeping you informed about your order at all times?: *****
KiloPatches level of professionalism and quality assurance: *****
Do you feel KiloPatches "Always Strives to Serve you Better"?: *****
Clarity and Understanding of the New Loyalty Members Rewards Program: *****
Eagerness to Shop Again because of the New Rewards Program: ***** ***** *****
Eagerness to partake in Promotional Offers (Free Unorderable Pick Up Presents, Bargain Bin sets, Weekly Mini Sets): *****
Comments/Feedback:

Just wanted to add a big thank you to Kilo and all the hard work she puts into this shop!
Awesome member of the BTF community and this is one of the best shops going. Her dedication to helping others is greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Meghan
Town: Knowhere
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Astro floor, and if you have it, jungle floor and wall
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): pick up
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1 mil bells
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM*** No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)):
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):

Mayor Name: Chloe
Town: Joy Lake
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Green Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Either or. :)
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): IGB, 500K?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No need.
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No. :)
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No thanks. :)
Promotion / Reward Redemption: Modern Wood, 100K

I loved visiting Ivy Wood. :)

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Maddie
Town: Idris
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Minimalist Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick up Ivy Wood
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): Its 100k IGB on the offer I think so 100k c:
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No thanks
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No thanks
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No thanks
Are you a RETURNING customer? Nope
Promotion / Reward Redemption: 100k for minimalist set

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Maddie
Town: Idris
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Minimalist Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick up Ivy Wood
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): Its 100k IGB on the offer I think so 100k c:
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No thanks
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No thanks
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No thanks
Are you a RETURNING customer? Nope
Promotion / Reward Redemption: 100k for minimalist set

Hey, Maddie!
Welcome to my shop! Thank you for reading the rules as well! I obviously accept your order, since the Minimalist set is offered for 100K in the Bargain Bin, and is available currently - I don't have to order it, so your order is ready! I will PM you now. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Kiki

Town: Koriko

Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Polka Dot and robo set set please :)

Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Ill pick up :)

Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 100 or 8 million bells? Your choice :) (that includes a small tip for cataloguing

If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: / No

Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): Catalguing the mush and weeding day set please?Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope

Are you a RETURNING customer? Yes

IvyWood. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

B]Where did you first find out about my store? (choose as many that apply with a "X")[/B]
Aesthetic Appeal of the Store (Do the banners and headers make it look good?): ****
Format/Organization/Layout of the Store and Ease of Shopping: *****
Does KiloPatches do a good job of keeping you informed about your order at all times?: *****
KiloPatches level of professionalism and quality assurance: *****
Do you feel KiloPatches "Always Strives to Serve you Better"?: *****
Clarity and Understanding of the New Loyalty Members Rewards Program: *****
Eagerness to Shop Again because of the New Rewards Program: ***** ***** *****
Eagerness to partake in Promotional Offers (Free Unorderable Pick Up Presents, Bargain Bin sets, Weekly Mini Sets): *****
Comments/Feedback:

Just wanted to add a big thank you to Kilo and all the hard work she puts into this shop!
Awesome member of the BTF community and this is one of the best shops going. Her dedication to helping others is greatly appreciated. :)

Welcome back, Viixen! Thanks SO much for your continued patronage! Your order (8 Million IGB preferred) would make you my Shop's First Silver Member! Congrats! ^^
I can most definitely get that ready for you as soon as possible. :)

Thank you for filling out the Feedback Form as well! Always appreciated! I sent over the 5 TBT to you :)

Mayor Name: Emma
Town:Ama
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): All of the weeding day series except Cosmos Fan, Lily Record Player, and the Violet Screen.
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): I don't care, whatever is easier for you.
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): Ummm.... Would 500 TBT work?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: Yes / No No.
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): Nope.
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):
Are you a RETURNING customer? Yes / No / Don't Remember Nope

Question, could we meet next monday about 5 PM? I only connect my ds to the internet for a hour once a week. BTW Love your town name! Ivy Wood sounds so classy. ;)

Mayor Name: Kai
Town: Skyhold
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Modern wood, princess, rococo, classic, astrology (if thats too many, I'm okay with just princess and astrology)
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick up
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 3/4 million bells?
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No
Are you a RETURNING customer?: No
Promotion / Reward Redemption: Modern wood bargain bin

(Ivy Wood)

Mayor Name: Mary
Town: Buidiah
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Alpine Set (Please do not include the carpet or the wall, for whatever reason I don't like them.) Gracie Grace- Princess Series (Can I catalog it?)
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick Up? Whatever you want, I'm flexible.
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 50 TBT?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: Yes / No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): I'm curious about the Gracie Grace Princess Set, let me know more about that, please.
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope
Are you a RETURNING customer? Yes / No / Don't Remember
Promotion / Reward Redemption: No[t yet ;)]

Mayor Name: Bubbles
Town: Bubland
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Green Set, Blue Set and Stripe Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Any!
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1 million Bells
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No hurry, whenever its ready :)
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No
Are you a RETURNING customer? Yes ;)
Promotion / Reward Redemption: Nope :)

Thanks doll! :)

RECENT DELAY IN SERVICE DUE TO ILLNESS:
UNFORTUNATELY MY SHOP WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED AS I ADDRESS CURRENT WAIT LIST ORDERS AND ARRANGE TRADES FOR FILLED ORDERS.
A TEMPORARY DELAY IN SERVICE HAS BEEN CAUSED BY SEVERE ILLNESS (KIDNEY STONES) AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ADDRESS ALL ORDERS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE - NATURALLY MY HEALTH COMES FIRST!
ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED VIA PM ABOUT MY CIRCUMSTANCES AND OFFERED COMPENSATION FOR THIS RECENT DELAY IN SERVICE - A SECOND FREE PRESENT WITH AN UNORDERABLE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER! I APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING. ONCE AGAIN, I DO MY BEST TO ALWAYS SERVE YOU BETTER!
I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY FURTHER ORDERS AT THIS TIME UNTIL CURRENT ONES HAVE BEEN FILLED AND I RECOVER REASONABLY ENOUGH. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!

ABOVE ORDERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED VIA PM TO BE ACCEPTED OR NEGOTIATED (OR WILL BE SHORTLY!) AND WILL BE ADDRESSED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THEY WILL ALSO RECEIVE A SECOND PRESENT FOR THE RECENT DELAY IN SERVICE.

CLOSING THREAD.

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON! ^^

Last edited:
Back