• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

Hey!! ~ Just wanted to let you know that I was able to catalog these sets the other day, but thanks so much and good luck on your shop! :)

Ivy Wood, wood with ivy...
Mayor Name: Rand
Town: Supamu
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Ranch Hutch, Ranch Chair, Ranch Wardrobe, Ranch Wall Rack, Ranch Couch
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Delivery to my town
Price Offer: 50k? I can go higher if needed
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Jal
Town: Bristol
Your town: Ivy Wood
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Lovely Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference:
Price Offer: 2.5-3.5Mil? Up to you for what's fair :)
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): No
Any other order inquiries: Do you have any Princess items?

Hi, Jal! Thanks for your order! and for reading the rules! I would be happy to process your order!
I can do 3.5 Million, sure, if you feel that is fair. just note that the lovely set does not include the Lovely Phone.

I DO in fact have the entire Princess Set in stock at the moment. I am just about preparing to set up an auction for it, but if you want to catalog it you are welcome to! Or you can participate in the auction when I post it! It will be a Princess Kit including a crown and everything to furnish a Princess room with..... I did one like it last April. It was a huge success.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!! ~ Just wanted to let you know that I was able to catalog these sets the other day, but thanks so much and good luck on your shop! :)

Thanks for letting me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Rand
Town: Supamu
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Ranch Hutch, Ranch Chair, Ranch Wardrobe, Ranch Wall Rack, Ranch Couch
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Delivery to my town
Price Offer: 50k? I can go higher if needed
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No

Please read the rules! Your order form is missing a key component that proves you read them! To be fair to everyone I cannot process your request until you do so. Please read them and edit your post! And 50K is a little low, but if you can't go higher, I can work with that.

Hi, Jal! Thanks for your order! and for reading the rules! I would be happy to process your order!
I can do 3.5 Million, sure, if you feel that is fair. just note that the lovely set does not include the Lovely Phone.

I DO in fact have the entire Princess Set in stock at the moment. I am just about preparing to set up an auction for it, but if you want to catalog it you are welcome to! Or you can participate in the auction when I post it! It will be a Princess Kit including a crown and everything to furnish a Princess room with..... I did one like it last April. It was a huge success.

Sounds good to me! As for the auction, I'd love to participate :)

Yeah, sorry, I remember reading the rules and doing that, then when I had the order form and finished, I immediately clicked post. For the price, is 75k OK? I'm kinda running low on bells, if not, I can try to go higher.

Yeah, sorry, I remember reading the rules and doing that, then when I had the order form and finished, I immediately clicked post. For the price, is 75k OK? I'm kinda running low on bells, if not, I can try to go higher.

No worries, it happens!

Thanks for editing :) I will put you on the wait list. 75K is fine :) I will PM you when its all set :)

Mayor Name: Josh
Ivy Wood
Town: Hyrule
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): http://moridb.com/catalogs/GzaetNks2Z
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: Delivered
Price Offer: Could you value me ? Im new so im bad at it
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)):
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):Could i order the sleek set another day in red, as tt isnt an option.

Ivy Wood
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!):Could i order the sleek set another day in red, as tt isnt an option.

Hi, Josh, I could be happy to accept your order, but PLEASe read the rules! I hate to keep doing this to people, but I can't process your order until you show proof in your order form that shows me you read them. Please edit your post after you read them (you'll know what I mean).

How soon do you need the items on your list? Pricing depends on TTing. Right now my mailbox is full of orders coming in and I can't order anymore until those orders come in by TTing. That costs extra. Please set your own price. I would be happy to refurbish the sleek set for you, once it comes in, it could take up to 3 days. Is that fair? Otherwise I have everything else on your list I believe.

As for pricing, ballpark range is 2 Million okay with refurbishing and TTing? Again, I cannot process this until you read the rules and prove you've done so. Out of fairness to people who have. I hope you understand. Feel free to haggle with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ivy Wood

Thanks so much... sorry I didn't see the white text... my iPad is bright....

I will order it and add you to the wait list now.

Last edited:
Hi, Josh, I could be happy to accept your order, but PLEASe read the rules! I hate to keep doing this to people, but I can't process your order until you show proof in your order form that shows me you read them. Please edit your post after you read them (you'll know what I mean).

How soon do you need the items on your list? Pricing depends on TTing. Right now my mailbox is full of orders coming in and I can't order anymore until those orders come in by TTing. That costs extra. Please set your own price. I would be happy to refurbish the sleek set for you, once it comes in, it could take up to 3 days. Is that fair? Otherwise I have everything else on your list I believe.

As for pricing, ballpark range is 2 Million okay with refurbishing and TTing? Again, I cannot process this until you read the rules and prove you've done so. Out of fairness to people who have. I hope you understand. Feel free to haggle with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much... sorry I didn't see the white text... my iPad is bright....

I will order it and add you to the wait list now.

Thanks. And 2 mill is more then fine, Ill pay you 200k for referb, and i dont need tt x

Thanks. And 2 mill is more then fine, Ill pay you 200k for referb, and i dont need tt x

Okay, thank you very much. I am TTing now to get the rest of those outstanding orders in so I can begin getting your stuff in and refurbishing starting today. I will PM you when it all set. Sorry again about the Ivy wood thing.

Okay, thank you very much. I am TTing now to get the rest of those outstanding orders in so I can begin getting your stuff in and refurbishing starting today. I will PM you when it all set. Sorry again about the Ivy wood thing.

Its fine, i wrote in white text so people didnt just look at my post and think: That must be the keyword

Mayor Name: Alba
Town: Crystal
Requested Item(s)/Set(s):
-Regal series: floor, bed, sofa, bookcase and vanity.
-Rococo series: floor, wall, bed, candlesitck,clock, dresser, lamp, shelf, sofa and vanity.
-Sleek series: bed, chair, clock, closet, lamp, sidetable and table.
-Green series:bed, bench, chair, counter, desk, pantry and table.
-Blue series: floor, wall, bed, bench, bureau, cabinet, clock, dresser and wardrobe.
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: I think it would be easier in your town.
Price Offer: 7.5 mil? I'm not sure if that's too low.
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes / No

Dear mayor Patches of Ivywood: I'm really sorry to make such a large order! I know it's going to take you a while to reunite all the items, but I can wait as much as you need me to. Also, if you consider 7.5 million bells isn't fair enough and would like me to make a better offer, just let me know, I'm willing to pay more :)
Thank you!

Mayor Name: Alba
Town: Crystal
Requested Item(s)/Set(s):
-Regal series: floor, bed, sofa, bookcase and vanity.
-Rococo series: floor, wall, bed, candlesitck,clock, dresser, lamp, shelf, sofa and vanity.
-Sleek series: bed, chair, clock, closet, lamp, sidetable and table.
-Green series:bed, bench, chair, counter, desk, pantry and table.
-Blue series: floor, wall, bed, bench, bureau, cabinet, clock, dresser and wardrobe.
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: I think it would be easier in your town.
Price Offer: 7.5 mil? I'm not sure if that's too low.
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes / No

Dear mayor Patches of Ivywood: I'm really sorry to make such a large order! I know it's going to take you a while to reunite all the items, but I can wait as much as you need me to. Also, if you consider 7.5 million bells isn't fair enough and would like me to make a better offer, just let me know, I'm willing to pay more :)
Thank you!

Hey, Alba! Thanks for your order And for reading the rules! I GREATLY appreciate it! 7.5 Million is more than fair. I will get that together as soon as I can. Especially since TT isn't a requirement I see no reason to charge you more.

Thanks! I will PM you when its all set! :)

I Mayor Name: Kelcey
V Town: Violette
Y Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal Set (minus the sofa, wall lamp, floor, and wallpaper!)
W Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: My town please!
O Price Offer: 500k?
O If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes / No
D Any other order inquiries: None
:) Any additional requests: Refurbished to purple please~ I'll pay an extra 100k?

I Mayor Name: Kelcey
V Town: Violette
Y Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Regal Set (minus the sofa, wall lamp, floor, and wallpaper!)
W Delivery/Pick-Up Preference: My town please!
O Price Offer: 500k?
O If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge): Yes / No
D Any other order inquiries: None
:) Any additional requests: Refurbished to purple please~ I'll pay an extra 100k?

Hey, Kelcey, very clever way of putting rule 8... I almost missed that :p I will get right on your order as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience. I have many orders on my plate at the moment! Including one refurbishing one too. :)

Delivery it is. I can refurbish it all to purple no problem. Once it comes in I will let you know (there are 11 furniture pieces total in the set you only want 9 out of the 11, so it will only take maybe 2-3 days to refurbish after they arrive). I will keep you updated via PM wen it comes in and when your order is ready and all refurbished. :) 600K is perfectly fine :) If you subscribe to the thread, I update it frequently, you can watch how many pieces have been refurbished so far and such :)

Thanks for your order! I will be in touch :)

Thank you so much! :) I've already subscribed to the thread before I even ordered actually uwu

Back