• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hey, could I get my pal Lucky please? Thanks!
I remember you made a thread wanting hybrids so I could drop off a pink lily if you want.
Also, are you able to scan some of the welcome amiibo villagers for RVs? I could offer more hybrids or something else for that.

Hey, could I get my pal Lucky please? Thanks!
I remember you made a thread wanting hybrids so I could drop off a pink lily if you want.
Also, are you able to scan some of the welcome amiibo villagers for RVs? I could offer more hybrids or something else for that.

Sure, it will be about 10 minutes if you available at the moment.
I'm not sure what hybrids I need still but that would be very much appreciated.^^
I can scan is whatever rvs you need for free, just let me know who. :] I have a list somewhere of everyone I have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have these Rvs: Celeste, Norma, Olive, Vivian,Claude, Sandy, Sylvanna, Leopold, Julia, Gonzo, Wade, Maddie, Hornsby, Spike, Reese, Buzz, Kapp'n, Boots , Medli (zelda), Ellie, Dobie, Boris , Epona (zelda), Piper, Murphy, Plucky, June, Maggie, Stella and Ketchup.

Thank you so much, i have to go to an appointment now but i think i'll be back in 3 hours :)

Not sure if you'll have in your town, but is there any chance you have Henry?! :lemon:

OK, I. here, kinda. the spirit is willing but the flesh is sleepy, lol, its a bit early for me.
I don't have Henry, I'm sorry, I'll let you know it he pops up.

OK, I. here, kinda. the spirit is willing but the flesh is sleepy, lol, its a bit early for me.
I don't have Henry, I'm sorry, I'll let you know it he pops up.

That's okay!! Didn't hurt to ask :lemon: Thanks for the answer and LOOOL you should go sleep HAHA

Last edited:
Sure, it will be about 10 minutes if you available at the moment.
I'm not sure what hybrids I need still but that would be very much appreciated.^^
I can scan is whatever rvs you need for free, just let me know who. :] I have a list somewhere of everyone I have.

I have these Rvs: Celeste, Norma, Olive, Vivian,Claude, Sandy, Sylvanna, Leopold, Julia, Gonzo, Wade, Maddie, Hornsby, Spike, Reese, Buzz, Kapp'n, Boots , Medli (zelda), Ellie, Dobie, Boris , Epona (zelda), Piper, Murphy, Plucky, June, Maggie, Stella and Ketchup.

Hooray! I think I'm most interested in visiting Julia. Let me know when you're next available, I saw that on Thurs you're here in the morning so I think I missed you lol.

Hello! Just wondering if I could potentially get Mott and Fang?

Back