Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hey :)
I?m ready to adopt Mira, let me know when you are available ok?
Thank you!

Last edited:
I didn't see this post until now, I'm so sorry! Please leave me a vm or like tis when you're on next so I can get Mira to you. :)

Don’t worry :) Gonna send you a message now, let me know when you are available. Thank you!

I'm actually working on getting her card, so it might be a short lurk.

Last edited:
Ah, I need to take that down. :/ Sure, I'll scan him in if you have room.
I'm doing a trade right now so it will be a bit.
Didn't I already get you Rocco? I just scanned him in for someone...:confused:

Ah, I need to take that down. :/ Sure, I'll scan him in if you have room.
I'm doing a trade right now so it will be a bit.
Didn't I already get you Rocco? I just scanned him in for someone...:confused:

You did indeed, I accidentally deleted my town because I forgot that the town tree has to be at a certain stage for Tom Nook to buy your town. (I wanted to see how much my town was worth, I had no intention of restarting but I found the perfect map so it worked out in the end)

No problem and thank you, heh.

Last edited:
Oh man, glad to hear that worked out okay.

My face went from this -_- to this 0_0 when I found the map. haha

I felt the urge to bang my head against the wall but thankfully I didn't and being patient/relaxed worked out. :)

Hey! If you ever take back this thread please let me know, there are a lot of villagers I'd be interested in :)

Plus glad you found the perfect map! If you need a bit of help to start new feel free to ask!

I'm opening Redbow now. Sorry for the wait, they never showed up. :[
I may be afk, so go right ahead.

Hey! If you ever take back this thread please let me know, there are a lot of villagers I'd be interested in :)

Plus glad you found the perfect map! If you need a bit of help to start new feel free to ask!

Ok, I'm off break as of now. :) I go on break whenever I'm a bit overwelmed with orders.
Gates open, Zendel.

Back