• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 🎀 Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Ok, I've added you he's at the bottom of the map, under the river, I neglected to plot reset him,

- - - Post Merge - - -

i do have one, thank you!
Ok, I'll get her ready.

hey i gotta go sorry
Ok, no problem, let me know when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i do have one, thank you!

Ok, sorry for the wait! Flurry is all the way at the bottom , under the river.

Okay, I have 2 villagers for pick up, then I'm going to be taking a break for a little while!

Hi there! I'm interested in getting both Marshal and Punchy back after I lost them due to some unfortunate time-travelling incidents. I don't see either of them on Main Street anymore, so I'm fairly certain they're out of the 16-villager cycle, but I'm not 100% sure. Would you still be willing to obtain them for me?

Hi there! I'm interested in getting both Marshal and Punchy back after I lost them due to some unfortunate time-travelling incidents. I don't see either of them on Main Street anymore, so I'm fairly certain they're out of the 16-villager cycle, but I'm not 100% sure. Would you still be willing to obtain them for me?

Hi, I'm more than happy to get you your villagers, but I'm going to take a quick break for maybe 20-30 minutes for some laundry, then I'll be back. :)

Hi, I'm more than happy to get you your villagers, but I'm going to take a quick break for maybe 20-30 minutes for some laundry, then I'll be back. :)

That’s totally fine! I won’t be home until 7-8pm PST, is that okay? If not, I’m usually pretty flexible with times!

That’s totally fine! I won’t be home until 7-8pm PST, is that okay? If not, I’m usually pretty flexible with times!

I'm MST(AZ) so we're in the same timezone at the moment, so that works. :) See you later.

He's at the very bottom because I didn't throw down enough tiles, I'm sorry. Now open!

YOu sure can, I 'll get her in.

Ok, I'll be ready!

tysm youre a life saver!! ii needed someone fast ii saw your green light go off just after ii wrote on your thread, ii was like oh noooo!!! lol.. lmk when shes ready ty

Back