• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Red Festivale items for re-orderables

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

Flicky

Busy with games
Bells
Blue Christmas Stocking
Crystal Tree
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Holiday Candle
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Green Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Feedback
100% (58) +
Just wanna get the last items I want so I can properly start on terraforming/decorating my house! So I'm trading the Red Festivale items. Although I'm trying not to TT too much, I'll be TTing to get more stock when necessary for these.

Here are the items I'm looking for: https://villagerdb.com/user/flicky/list/wishlist
Ideally I'd just like the values to be approximately the same (based on Nookling sale value, not resale value).

Stock (All items on hold, may still restock):
3 x Garland
2 x Balloon Lamp
2 x Flag
2 xParasol
0 x Stall
3 x Drum
2 x Stage
2x Lamp
2 x Confetti machine

1 x Full Set (would prefer to trade for a nook mile item)

Last edited:
I have a few of those items(including the black Not-Godzilla) on hand, and more of them in my catalog. I don’t TT though, so I would only be able to do 5 a day. I will figure out what I have and let you know

That's fine! Depending on what time, I may or may not be able to trade on Sunday though (I'm running on the free trial right now). Can definitely trade on Saturday at least.

Reactions: JJB
I have more than I thought.
On hand:
Ball-soccer
Book Stands-colorful
Champions Pendant-red
Dungeon Wall
Elephant Slide-yellow
Incense Burner-blue
Pop up book-Dinosaur
Popcorn Machine-black
Toy box-blue
Gears-silver
Monster-black
Post automatically merged:

Able to order:
Antique Mini Table-black
Baby Bear-mocha
Train set-spring
Beach ball-watermelon
Cream and sugar-floral
Cypress tub-light wood and natural wood
Elephant slide-pink, white, and light blue
Exercise Ball-black
Fireplace-white
Glass Holder With Candle-white
Kids Tent-black and floral
Fortune Cookie Cart
Loft bed-natural
Soft Serve Lamp-mango, pale sky, purple sweet potato, and strawberry swirl
Wall Mounted Candle-gold and silver
Post automatically merged:

Nook items I can order:
Nook Inc Silk Rug
Cotton Candy-black

Last edited:
I most definitely want a stage, but I'm also interested in a balloon, garland and drum. Let me list what I can get...

Just wanna get the last items I want so I can properly start on terraforming/decorating my house! So I'm trading the Red Festivale items. Although I'm trying not to TT too much, I'll be TTing to get more stock when necessary for these.

Here are the items I'm looking for: https://villagerdb.com/user/flicky/list/wishlist
Ideally I'd just like the values to be approximately the same (based on Nookling sale value, not resale value).

Stock:
3 x Garland
2 x Balloon Lamp
2 x Flag
2 xParasol
0 x Stall
3 x Drum
2 x Stage
2x Lamp
2 x Confetti machine

1 x Full Set (would prefer to trade for a nook mile item)

I took the time to go through your list

I have these on hand

nook inc silk rug
monster statue blue
cotton candy stall black

I can order everything else for you. Keep that in mind down the road if you need stuff. My catalog is nearly done but I don't TT.

@JJB @Rairu
Sounds good, both of you!

I'm happy for you both to offer whatever you feel is fair for whichever items you'd like, just let me know! Thanks.

Also, heads up for anyone interested, I'm okay getting doubles for these items anyway, so don't worry if someone else has already offered anything before you.

Things I can bring now:
  • Champion's pennant (black)
  • Glass holder with candle (white)
  • Antique bureau (black)
  • Antique bureau (brown)
  • Antique vanity (brown)
  • Antique wardrobe (brown)
  • Book stands (coloful)
  • Candle (black)
  • Candy machine (yellow)
  • Bunk bed (black)
  • Cuckoo clock (natural) - pending?
  • Cuckoo clock (black)
  • Cuckoo clock (green)
  • Cuckoo clock (white)
  • Gears (copper)
  • Harp (black)
  • Incense burner (deep sea)
  • Monster statue (blue)
  • Popcorn machine (green)
  • soft-serve lamp (strawberry swirl)
  • Unfinished puzzle (can be customized)
Just grabbed from my travels:
  • Loft bed with desk (black)
  • Soft-serve lamp (pale sky)

Last edited:
@JJB @Rairu

I'm happy for you both to offer whatever you feel is fair for whichever items you'd like, just let me know! Thanks.

Also, heads up for anyone interested, I'm okay getting doubles for these items anyway, so don't worry if someone else has already offered anything before you.
@JJB @Rairu

You said you'd like a nook miles item for the full set, so you'd be happy with

nook inc silk rug
monster statue blue
cotton candy stall black

for the full set?

Are there any items you want sooner? Also, any idea how much the whole set is worth?

@jadetine
Very interested! What would you like for them?

@Rairu
I'd be more than happy with that! I'd also be happy to throw a few extras if you'd like (just let me know which ones, the list needs updating anyway).

@JJB
From the Nook store, according to Nookipedia:
Garland 4,000
Balloon Lamp 4,000
Flag 1,300
Parasol 2,500
Stall 3,000
Drum 2,100
Stage 6,000
Lamp 1,500
Confetti machine 5,000

I'm in no real rush to get anything, so long as I can get them before the trial ends, really!

The only red festivale item i have is the flag, so I'm interested in everything else!~ But to not clean out your stock, I would be happy with a stage. And if you could part with a parasol, garland and drum, that would be wicked cool.

The only red festivale item i have is the flag, so I'm interested in everything else!~ But to not clean out your stock, I would be happy with a stage. And if you could part with a parasol, garland and drum, that would be wicked cool.
I can do all of those if you'd like (and I'll still have enough for JJB too)! Shall I send a Dodo code?

@jadetine
Very interested! What would you like for them?

@Rairu
I'd be more than happy with that! I'd also be happy to throw a few extras if you'd like (just let me know which ones, the list needs updating anyway).

@JJB
From the Nook store, according to Nookipedia:
Garland 4,000
Balloon Lamp 4,000
Flag 1,300
Parasol 2,500
Stall 3,000
Drum 2,100
Stage 6,000
Lamp 1,500
Confetti machine 5,000

I'm in no real rush to get anything, so long as I can get them before the trial ends, really!
Ok, so the set is 29,400. The value of everything I have/can order is a fair amount higher than that. Do you want me to focus on the lower priced items, to get you as many as possible? Or on the higher priced items, and hope the smaller items will be easier to trade for with other people?

@JJB
I'd go with mostly smaller ones, I think. Would these be okay for you?

Pop up book-Dinosaur 2,000
Ball-soccer 520
Popcorn Machine-black 4,900
Gears-silver 1,500
Order: Soft Serve Lamp Mango 3,000
Order: Soft Serve Lamp Sweet Potato 3,000
Order: Beach ball-watermelon 430
Order: Fireplace-white 5,900
Order: Train set- spring 7,900

If I've added it together correctly, that would be 29,150.

Reactions: JJB
Works for me. I’ll throw in a few extra too. Wish I could do the whole thing, but my daughter just built a house and she’s using up my reserves of bells o_O
I will have to order most of them, would it work to meet up Monday to exchange?

Say no more, I completely understand! 😄

Thank you, just send me a message tomorrow when you have the time and I'll have a Dodo code set up for you (unless you'd rather the trade take place at your island, of course)!

Back