Reason behind your town name?

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
Well, my town name is Vercello. The reason is I wanted a French sounding and I named it after Tommy Vercetti in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I just tweaked Vercetti and replaced the t's with l's and i with o.

:gyroidveryhappy:

I have had the name Cross for my town in both the GCN and DS versions. Cross was simply because of Crossing. I named the animals in the towns Crossers. So I named that two Cross for those reasons.

Last time I checked my game (which was like two or three months ago), it was Pearton. Neil Peart is the drummer of Rush, and he's the world's best drummer.

TERRABAY-I accidently put it in left the key at caps because I had to go pee...then after that I "forgot" wat I was doing before and went outside...and found an old book on latin. The location on where a found it was uncanny because it was in a clearing surrounded by trees on a stump. When I found it I freaked out and told my friend to open it.
Terra:meaning soil or rock
Bay:meaning....uhh...

It also was the name of a gated community I used to live in. >_<

After that movie terrabithia or something came out. I knew what that guy from Office Space felt...ever since then I've been wanting to restart.

IslandGuy said:
After that movie terrabithia or something came out. I knew what that guy from Office Space felt...ever since then I've been wanting to restart.
Why don't you? Last time I visited your town you were rich, but its always fun to play through AC again.

Back