• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop ðŸŽˆRARE🎈 Unorderables, DLC, Island, Pics & Sets

Crazy stuff, but Redd actually came to my town. I have a fake scary painting for you, and I want a tweeter! Thanks!

Can I order a flashy-flower sign for 5TBT? :)

sure (✿◠‿◠) want me to stop by now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crazy stuff, but Redd actually came to my town. I have a fake scary painting for you, and I want a tweeter! Thanks!
that's awesome, want me to come back now?

Last edited:
Can I order the toy hammer for 15 TBT please? I'll be available tomorrow from 6:30-11:00 PST

Hi pepper, could I buy the raccoon clock and the ceramic hot pot please ^.^

Last edited:
Can I get the Treasure Chest for 15 tbt, please? (just noticed I already have enough of the baths XD)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I can trade whenever you are ready. So thatll be 10 tbt? I can send it and then head over if you are ready soon?

Hi,

Can I buy the Kitchen Island?

And trade you blue pikmin hat, yellow pikmin hat and hero tunic for rice cooker, aurora screen and slushie machine?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can I buy the Kitchen Island?

And trade you blue pikmin hat, yellow pikmin hat and hero tunic for rice cooker, aurora screen and slushie machine?

Thanks.
yup, that would be great. do you want to trade now?

Last edited:
Sure, added you.

Will send TBT now and open up the gates.

Back