• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Rare fish/insects?!

jewpac

Bells
Switch
3034-6921-2430
Just a little post to show off any rare fish or insects you may catch :) Not sure if this is even rare or not, but it would sell for 9,000 bells! If there's already a post like this then feel free to delete.

Oarfish.jpg
oarfish 2.jpg

Attachments

• oarfish house.jpg
    oarfish house.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 190
woah I love the display of it in your house!
the "rarest" things I've caught is a football fish, paper kite butterfly, and a man-faced stinkbug

Congrats! I love how the oarfish looks. Sorry for going off-topic, but what's your flooring? I really liked it.

The rarest dish I caught was a whale shark yesterday.

I caught two coelacanths yesterday!
Also a new fish called a sturgeon. It has a huge shadow and hangs out where the river meets the ocean c:

I've gotten an Oarfish too! Also a sturgeon fish and a blue martin

Last edited:
I've got a handful of oarfish, coelacanths, and Sturgeons yesterday. Helps that my town rained litteraly all day.

Wow, those look so cool! What are they?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats! I love how the oarfish looks. Sorry for going off-topic, but what's your flooring? I really liked it.

The rarest dish I caught was a whale shark yesterday.

I believe it's called Cool-Paint Job. I got it from Timmy or Tommy after handing in some resources for his store.

Wow, those look so cool! What are they?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe it's called Cool-Paint Job. I got it from Timmy or Tommy after handing in some resources for his store.

They're coelacanth!

I caught tarantula for the first time in any game yesterday. The time and seasons have completely changed for them, and they also seemed easier to find and catch. Saw two others wandering around. Is it possible AC has gotten a serious difficulty nerf?

I caught a barreleye yesterday. They sell for 12k each. Of course, mine is awaiting donation.

I caught a Sturgeon fish near the river mouth and I'm pretty positive they're a rare fish. They look super neat, and I donated mine instantly.

Back