• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Rank the Personalities

Snowtyke

Idiot
Bells
User Title Color Change
Cake
I just want to see what people think. Rank all the personality types from best to worst.

1. Snooty
2. Uchi
3. Lazy
4. Normal
5. Peppy
6. Cranky
7. Smug
8. Jock

The only personality I actually dislike is jock, though.

-Lazy (adorable and solid all around, funny and hungry all the time)
-Cranky (just really cool and laid back)
-Smug (super funny and cool)
-Jock (fun and energetic but not obnoxious like the peppy villagers)
-Uchi (really chill, tomboyish and cool)
-Snooty (hilariously rude and classy)
-Normal (boring, but nice at least)
-Peppy (annoying)

Last edited:
1. Peppy
2. Normal
3. Smug
4. Snooty
6. Lazy
7. Jock
8. Uchi

1. Cranky- I just think the personality is really cute, grumpy and harsh but secretly nice, and a lot of them have really nice designs like Bruce, O'Hare, Static, Roscoe, Knox, Kabuki, Hamphrey, Apollo, and Hopper
2. Uchi- i like how they are protective of the player and there are a lot of uchi villagers i like
3. Normal- they are cute, easy to please and seem to genuinely care about the player
4. Jock- they are fun and energetic and playful, and they are really emotive so they are fun to talk to
5. Snooty- Snooty is in the middle for me, nothing i dislike but nothing i really like either
6. Lazy- Nate ruined this personality for me, he haunted my town for 5 months refusing to leave and when he finally decided to he later decided not to so i just turned off my 3ds so it wouldnt save and avoided him at all costs after. The ones that arent hideous and rude are nice though, i love Erik and Zucker
7. Peppy- can be cute but a lot of them just arent that interesting and the pop star thing just doesnt fit for a lot of them
8. Smug- there are only two smug villagers i like, Eugene and Ken, and the personality is just kind of boring to me

-Lazy (adorable and solid all around, funny and hungry all the time)
-Cranky (just really cool and laid back)
-Smug (super funny and cool)
-Jock (fun and energetic but not obnoxious like the peppy villagers)
-Uchi (really chill, tomboyish and cool)
-Snooty (hilariously rude and classy)
-Normal (boring, but nice at least)
-Peppy (annoying)

Your list is almost exactly the same as mine! I would probably swap lazy and cranky around, but, yeah.

1. Jock
2. Lazy
3. Uchi
4. Normal
5. Cranky
6. Snooty
7. Peppy
8. Smug (the Absolute Worst)

All personalities are equal to me... Except Uchi. I REALLY HATE Uchi... REALLY. They're so annoying and most uchi villagers are ugly IMO.

1. Normal
2. Peppy
3. Snooty
4. Uchi
5. Cranky
6. Lazy
7. Jock

I'm not a fan of jocks that much. Might be because I don't care about sports. xD

1. Lazy- They remind me of myself, that's why I love Walker.
2. The rest- I like them all... But lazy is the best.

Last edited:
Sad to see the jocks so low on a lot of these lists..

Honestly, they're so one note to the point at which they become annoying after a while.

But honestly, I still like them, just not as much as the other personalities.

Back