• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get francine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have one more space but not for long.. <3

Could I ask for Stella again? <3
I am 99,9999% sure that I cycled out 16 Villagers to get her finally back.
She's not on the Mainstreet anymore also, so it should work ^-^

EDIT: No need anymore. <:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for cookie whenever you have her! Thank you!

Hello everyone. I'm back again after a short break. I've updated my OP - please check it out, it's concerning villager prices. The change will hopefully prevent further burnout in my thread, and I apologize to anyone that's been waiting to hear from me.

Yes I do. I'm having some lag on my end, so I'm going to reset my internet. After that I can get her ready for you!

Greeeat! I've been looking for her for a while
I'll go ahead & send the 20 tbt because I'm going to switch to my phone~

May I reserve Nana ( Tier 3 - 20 TBT )? I won't be able to pick her up until later today. School ugh. But it's a half a day today so I'll be home around 2 pm CST. So when I get home, I'll be in the process of moving out Maple, once I do,I will hold an auction for Maple, and get her to a nice home instead of voiding her, if that's okay.

When I'm ready, I will let you know. You don't have to scan her and hold her, you could scan her later if you'd like. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I currently have my OP stated as closed because my wireless is being garbage and I can't connect my DS. Sorry about this!

Hello :D
I only have room for one villager to move right now but I am looking for Tangy, Bob, and Pierce if you have them. (if you do, could i get Tangy first?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back