Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get francine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have one more space but not for long.. <3

Could I ask for Stella again? <3
I am 99,9999% sure that I cycled out 16 Villagers to get her finally back.
She's not on the Mainstreet anymore also, so it should work ^-^

EDIT: No need anymore. <:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for cookie whenever you have her! Thank you!

Hello everyone. I'm back again after a short break. I've updated my OP - please check it out, it's concerning villager prices. The change will hopefully prevent further burnout in my thread, and I apologize to anyone that's been waiting to hear from me.

Yes I do. I'm having some lag on my end, so I'm going to reset my internet. After that I can get her ready for you!

Greeeat! I've been looking for her for a while
I'll go ahead & send the 20 tbt because I'm going to switch to my phone~

May I reserve Nana ( Tier 3 - 20 TBT )? I won't be able to pick her up until later today. School ugh. But it's a half a day today so I'll be home around 2 pm CST. So when I get home, I'll be in the process of moving out Maple, once I do,I will hold an auction for Maple, and get her to a nice home instead of voiding her, if that's okay.

When I'm ready, I will let you know. You don't have to scan her and hold her, you could scan her later if you'd like. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I currently have my OP stated as closed because my wireless is being garbage and I can't connect my DS. Sorry about this!

Hello :D
I only have room for one villager to move right now but I am looking for Tangy, Bob, and Pierce if you have them. (if you do, could i get Tangy first?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back