• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery ♡⋆ rαin вouтiquе ⋆♡ [commissions open!]

Ah you are sotalented i'm using those jumpers cause the epic your verygood artist and i think you could bereally good at doing pixel things very detailed love it!

Sorry for the delayed reply love, I've just PMed you :3

possible to come to my town to put those up at ables so my towns folk can wear them? ;w;

The Caramel Apple JSK you made is like the cutest and most Lolita thing I've ever seen on AC. And all of your bat/spooky designs are wonderful. ♥

Last edited:
I'm in love with your spooky sweets pink sweater, it looks amazing *-*
I also tried to design something like that, but failed x,D
So is it possible for you to come over and display it in my town?

Oh I love the Haunted Jumper! Looks great, very nicely done. :3

Screenshot2013-12-30at92259PM_zpsb8c0e652.png

Screenshot2013-12-30at91908PM_zps29b24211.png

Screenshot2013-12-30at92124PM_zps69c2f235.png

Last edited:
Niiiice. Definitely better than I could ever dream of trying to do. Amazing job. :] I'll be stalking...

Wow your designs are amazing >w< I might ask for a commission eventually - oh and think you could replace my able sisters designs with yours? I want my villagers to wear better outfits D:

Gorgeous! As soon as I unlock QR codes on my reset town I might actually use these!

Last edited:
Aww, thanks, guys!! :3 Inbox me for commissions!! xx

Wow, your designs are amazing!! <3 Very talented artist ^.^

Back