Gallery ♡⋆ rαin вouтiquе ⋆♡ [commissions open!]

I'm actually charging 1 mil for every 3 single tile patterns so just one would be around 350K, depending on how complicated it is, of course! :3

I'm actually charging 1 mil for every 3 single tile patterns so just one would be around 350K, depending on how complicated it is, of course! :3
ooo! I am definitely interested. would you like me to PM you?

Yaay thank you :3 I've been wearing Ron's a ton since they announced Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them :3

orangespooky_zpsda26e3a6.png

purplespooky_zps60d18251.png

greenspooky_zps6fe32f21.png

whitespooky_zps9fdf1922.png

skullsweateri_zps8810a7d1.png

skullsweateriii_zps561bb376.png

skullsweateriv_zpsedc18f47.png

skullsweaterv_zps1f1f391f.png

skullsweatervi_zps918e8f9e.png

skullsweatervii_zps1e13ce63.png

skullsweaterviii_zpsc9e637f3.png

skullsweaterx_zps985c47ff.png

NOTE: Skull Sweaters II & IX are not missing - they were just repeats from the Spooky series that I made especially for Halloween. :3

Last edited:
I love the skull sweaters for Halloween! :D
I love the name Emo Dress, too. xD Reminds me of some kind of nun thing, haha.

aww thanks so much you guys (/。\) i'll try my best at whatever you have for me!! :3

Just generally bumping this thread for Whimsy >o>

Expect another design soon, she's finishing a third commission for me Dx

you're so talented! I will definitely be using one of your designs around halloween :3

meh i tried to change the title to let everyone know it's been updated and not just bumped but it only changes it for the clickthrough to the actual post and not the preview on the thread which is... the only place i really need it lololol WELL HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS WILL FIGURE IT OUT~

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww oh god thank you so much for the support!! xoxox

Your designs are amazing and so detailed, omg. I'll definitely be using them all in the run up to halloween! :D keep it up!

I think I PMed you earlier Whimsy, but just so you know I really like your caramel apple dress!! :D
But since my QR scanner doesn't work, could you make it so I could get the dress via Wendell in your Dream town? (If you even have one.. o.o)

whoops sorry i must have completely skipped over that!! o: i actually don't have a dream town yet since i recently restarted, i'd be happy to bring it over and display it in your able's though if you've got a space for it!! xx

i'm super glad you like it!! c:

Back