Gallery ♡⋆ rαin вouтiquе ⋆♡ [commissions open!]

I just saw this thread come back, noticed some of the really cool designs you made me back then and had to deal with my rude posts holy moley, I looked at it and was like "Bruh, is that how I truly treated artists back then? Yikes"

I'm deeply sorry for my behaviour back then, it's really lovely to see your works once again!

I just saw this thread come back, noticed some of the really cool designs you made me back then and had to deal with my rude posts holy moley, I looked at it and was like "Bruh, is that how I truly treated artists back then? Yikes"

I'm deeply sorry for my behaviour back then, it's really lovely to see your works once again!

LMAO omg no!! i honestly have NOTHING but fond memories of you! thank you so much for your kind words, it's great to see you back! :3 xx

LMAO omg no!! i honestly have NOTHING but fond memories of you! thank you so much for your kind words, it's great to see you back! :3 xx
Bless up, I read the post me being rude sounding back then because you were away for a week or so, I had such a lack of patience LMAO

And it's lovely to see you back too! I gotta see more of your New Horizons stuff 👀

just added a new design in the second post and my commissions are wide open atm! ^^

added a new dress design ^^ x
lilacrosebustle.jpg

omg these are beautiful! acnh is the first animal crossing I've played with pro designs in it, so I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea how pricing for this sort of thing would work and don't want to lowball. Would it be possible to tell me how many bells you'd be looking for to make a brimmed hat to go with a dress I drew?

2020041413414700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020041413420900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Also, is it easier for you to make a design from imagination or from reference? I'd be happy to just leave it completely up to you unless it's easier for you to have more concrete directions. I can send the code for the dress if you want to check any of the colors.

omg these are beautiful! acnh is the first animal crossing I've played with pro designs in it, so I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea how pricing for this sort of thing would work and don't want to lowball. Would it be possible to tell me how many bells you'd be looking for to make a brimmed hat to go with a dress I drew?

Also, is it easier for you to make a design from imagination or from reference? I'd be happy to just leave it completely up to you unless it's easier for you to have more concrete directions. I can send the code for the dress if you want to check any of the colors.

oh that is beautiful!! i would love to collab! i'm equally happy to work from a reference or to freehand, just let me know if you had something specific in mind! does 500k sound fair to you? x

oh that is beautiful!! i would love to collab! i'm equally happy to work from a reference or to freehand, just let me know if you had something specific in mind! does 500k sound fair to you? x
Yeah, that works for me! I don't really have anything specific in mind, but I guess something elegant-ish with lowkey steampunk vibes. Here are the able code for the dress and a shot from the photo studio for inspiration. Let me know when you're around for me to drop off the bells! (and just to be safe, 500k in normal numbers is 500,000, right? just to be sure I don't bring the wrong amount)

2020041413322100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020041413551100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hello! I have quite a lot to commission, but I'll pace myself to one commission at a time (plus idk if I can afford all at once)! For the first commission, I'd love a conversion of your long-sleeved green princess dress to a long puff-sleeved dress, but with some modifications: a higher cut on the back (personal preference - I never use low back shirts/dresses), and change the collar from white to the same color as the ribbons. Also, please don't use sheer cloth on the puff part of the sleeves! How many IGB would that be?

Hey, since it's been about two weeks without a response, I just wanted to check if you were still interested. If you're not or you're busy I completely understand, just want to know whether I should still keep the bells on hold for you or not. (No rush if you are still considering it, just wanted to touch bases)

Back