Rain rain go away!

I really like the rain, both in acnl and irl! it always feels very cozy, and it's cute to see villagers walking around with their umbrellas. in fact, I think I might like overcast/stormy days more than sunny days in acnl. sometimes the colours can get really bright on sunny days - almost over-saturated, especially midday. but super long periods of gloominess and rain can get kind of dreary, too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like variety!

Haha! Yes I like variety too, problem is, it's been pretty much only raining for a while now. Can't stand not seeing the sky in real life either, I'd be perfectly happy with any temperature as long as it's sunny with blue skies! I don't ask for much... haha!

Future AC: coordinates weather based on your local forecast.

That would be cool and also depressing if you live in a greatly rainy region. Or want to escape the rain by playing ACNL.

Last edited:
Getting the opposite vibes. I have a rainy day town but it's been sunny non-stop

I've been suffering the same problem. The rain wouldn't stop in my town. However, I created a new character today, and BAM! All the clouds disappeared. The bugs that wouldn't come out when it's raining appeared in town.

Future AC: coordinates weather based on your local forecast.

That would be cool and also depressing if you live in a greatly rainy region. Or want to escape the rain by playing ACNL.
What about people who live in extremely cold or snowy regions? I'm sure that would wear thin quickly lol.

I made the mistake and got Lolly petition signed. She wanted more rain in June.
Some rain in game is okay but this year June and so far July have had horrible weather. On those days I've been able to catch more rare fish.

On the bright side the villagers ping me early in the game to ask to move. I can than shut the game off and check later for better weather.

Back