• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Rain doesn't water flowers?

It waters some of the flowers? For people with flower OCD like me, it might as well not water any then! :p Because if that's the case, I will be watering all of my flowers anyway so I'm not risking any brown ones the next day! Water falling from the sky misses some of my flowers? This is plain silliness!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And how then, are we to tell the difference between rain watering "some to most" of our flowers from any other normal day? Haha

And how then, are we to tell the difference between rain watering "some to most" of our flowers from any other normal day? Haha

I don't understand the question and it seems as though you intended that to happen...

But flowers will sparkle if they received water. It's not constant sparkling though so make sure you are not just impatient.

I don't understand the question and it seems as though you intended that to happen...

But flowers will sparkle if they received water. It's not constant sparkling though so make sure you are not just impatient.

I meant how could I tell the difference between rain watering some or most of my flowers and a day where my flowers all started off not wilted, didn't get watered, and the next day some of them turn brown; if some of them are turning brown either way? And I know it's not a constant sparkling, but it rained yesterday and I definitely didn't notice any of my flowers sparkling ever.

I guess it really doesn't matter. I will probably just start watering everything every day anyway. :p Or pick the beautiful town ordinance... but night owl is really nice for me since I work full time.

I agree that it can be a chore, but that's also part of what makes it realistic...

Yep, healthy flowers means you're req. to quench their thirst. I just wish Timmy would sell me sprinklers. 8)

I don't think even watering flowers will prevent them from turning brown. For the first few days while I played I watered every flower in town and the next day I'd find that I had one or two dying flowers.

Happened to me too; that is unless we're supposed to water more than once a day?

This was actually brought up when the Japanese Version was released. The rain does not water ALL of your flowers. It will water some to most of your flowers though.

WAT. *insert mass confusion*

Back