• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rafflesias! ヾ( ・`Д´・)ノ゙

variablenonsense

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
There is a rafflesia in my town. I know how it GOT there - I TT'd and forgot to pick up some items someone dropped to trade to me. That's fine.

I can't get rid of it.

I've picked up everything, I've pulled every dandelion and clover and weed, I even dug up all my stumps just in case. I have a ton of flowers and a couple of nice tree groves . . . Why won't it go away? And it's RIGHT near my train station and beside someone's house so I can't just dump something on top of it. AUGH. What am I doing wrong?

try building a PwP, I heard that helps :)

Rafflesias are SO UGLY, they creep me out so badly. ew ew ew.

i think it's over time, after a cleanup, it will disappear

Aww :(
I say try to plant more trees and flowers,
enact the beautiful ordinance!
Eventually it will go away!

You have to have beautiful town for ten day days in a row I think. lol. I've tried and tried to get one and I can't

Well. I built a bench and upgraded the museum and it finally went away. I already had the beautiful town enacted so either it jus tdidn't have enough time to die or I needed even more pwps. xD

I WISH I had a Rafflesia. Just so I can feel as if I've done everything there is to do in ACNL.

hahaha.

Leave a bunch of items all over the ground and time travel a bunch. That's how mine showed up. Maybe chop down trees, generally make the town ugly.

Though, the trash is what did it for me, I think.

hahaha.

Leave a bunch of items all over the ground and time travel a bunch. That's how mine showed up. Maybe chop down trees, generally make the town ugly.

Though, the trash is what did it for me, I think.
lol. I have done all of that on purpose and still no flower.

That could be it. It's pretty big, and I think it has to have the same rules as a tree - free space on the sides? I could be wrong but that might be a cause of it.

Back