variablenonsense

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
There is a rafflesia in my town. I know how it GOT there - I TT'd and forgot to pick up some items someone dropped to trade to me. That's fine.

I can't get rid of it.

I've picked up everything, I've pulled every dandelion and clover and weed, I even dug up all my stumps just in case. I have a ton of flowers and a couple of nice tree groves . . . Why won't it go away? And it's RIGHT near my train station and beside someone's house so I can't just dump something on top of it. AUGH. What am I doing wrong?

try building a PwP, I heard that helps :)

Rafflesias are SO UGLY, they creep me out so badly. ew ew ew.

i think it's over time, after a cleanup, it will disappear

Aww :(
I say try to plant more trees and flowers,
enact the beautiful ordinance!
Eventually it will go away!

You have to have beautiful town for ten day days in a row I think. lol. I've tried and tried to get one and I can't

Well. I built a bench and upgraded the museum and it finally went away. I already had the beautiful town enacted so either it jus tdidn't have enough time to die or I needed even more pwps. xD

I WISH I had a Rafflesia. Just so I can feel as if I've done everything there is to do in ACNL.

hahaha.

Leave a bunch of items all over the ground and time travel a bunch. That's how mine showed up. Maybe chop down trees, generally make the town ugly.

Though, the trash is what did it for me, I think.

hahaha.

Leave a bunch of items all over the ground and time travel a bunch. That's how mine showed up. Maybe chop down trees, generally make the town ugly.

Though, the trash is what did it for me, I think.
lol. I have done all of that on purpose and still no flower.

That could be it. It's pretty big, and I think it has to have the same rules as a tree - free space on the sides? I could be wrong but that might be a cause of it.

Back