• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

quick question about TT

nyanicat

Bells
Switch
2648-0736-2787
if I want to go forward in time meaning that if it's currently 12 pm here and i want to go to 11 pm on the same day, does the game count it as one day? also if i TT forward 5 days and want to TT back to my original day, how many days does TT back count as?

Yes because at 5am thats a new day, if you TT to 11pm on the same day technically it will be 11pm on the same day as 12pm(If I make any sense but please understand me?xD) TTing back doesn't count as any days, you can TT back to 1998 and nobody will have moved~♡

- yes, if I'm reading your question correctly (sorry, I'm tired XD). it counts it as the same day.

Last edited:
but i'm not passing 5 am. if it's noon and i want to go forward to 11 pm before midnight, it's technically the same day?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh okay whew thanks!

but i'm not passing 5 am. if it's noon and i want to go forward to 11 pm before midnight, it's technically the same day?

Oh.

If you're TTing within the same day, then it should be fine. :)
I think 6AM is when the game registers it as a new day.

you're correct, 6am is when a new day registers. so yes, tting from noon to 11 won't start a new day within your game.

Back