Giveaway Quick Giveaway!

VieveLefoux

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +

Hey guys! I restarted my town, so I need visitors again in order to change the appearance of my train station. I have a bunch of stuff saved up from Harvey's shop as well as some regular T&T items, and need to clean out my closets a bit, so I decided to go two birds, one stone. I'm going to open my town for half an hour at a time and leave the items I want to get rid of on the ground around my train station! Here's a couple rules:

1. My friend code is 3738-0899-4649; if you don't already have me, leave your FC below and I'll add you
  2. Please don't leave the train station area!
  3. EDIT: Take as many items as you like! Total clear-out!
  4. I'm doing this while multitasking, so if you have a question, please post it here rather than asking in-game

Thanks, and I hope you get something you want!

Last edited:
Adding you! Would you happen to have any cedar saplings?

EDIT: Looks like my internet doesn't want to work on my DS. Don't add me! Sorry about that

Last edited:
Ugh, sorry guys, my internet is acting up - I should be able to open in a sec, once I figure out what's wrong! Thanks for your patience.

Added everyone who asked me to and rebooting the game! The gate should be open in a minute. Like I said, I have to go do some things while it's open, so I'm depending on the honor code for people to only take 1-3 things at a time.

i would like to come over!!~

Briefly closing to add new FCs, then I'll update the time on the main post! Think I'll open it for 15 minutes at a time to allow for adding new codes.

Alright, everyone added and town reopened for another 15 minutes! I also put down new objects, so if you already visited feel free to come and look again.

Last edited:
Apologies to double-post, but I'm reopening with new rules - take as much as you like, I just want the items gone! My gate will stay open until either all the items are gone or new people ask to come in (in which case it'll close only briefly).

Back